[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this game worth it? how's the performance nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
is this game worth it? how's the performance nowadays?

also arkham thread
>>
File: 1415157764346.jpg (72 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1415157764346.jpg
72 KB, 788x685
totaly worth it. bought the premium edition on sale for 14 bucks. locked 60 fps 1080p and maxed setings.
GTX980 TI
>>
Bought it new on PS4 for 15 bux, which seems like steal, though I bought rest of the DLC for 25 bux. Not a lot of thought with boss battles though, and mostly Batmobile/tank battles. Visual nice, too bad Return to Arkham looks like shit.
>>
>>339291336

Second best in the series. Batmobile gets a bit old but still breddy gud.

I played it with a 970 yes I fell for the meme and it stayed at 60 no problem. You might have to turn off some of the nvidia effects though.
>>
own a 770

I have my doubts on getting it

such a shame about this game, too; Asylum and City ran like a dream on my mid-tier laptop. What the fuck did Rocksteady do to fuck this game up so bad?
>>
File: latest.jpg (72 KB, 960x922) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
72 KB, 960x922
My personal favorite of my favorite vidya series. I just bought a PS4 because of it. I love the tank battles, i don't know why all the buzz about them. It only needed more imaginative bossfights. Go for it, OP.

I wish the PC port was the best, for those sweet gameplay mods. Anyway, i think it currently works good, judging by the recent "extremely positive" Steam ratings.

Also, i want to impregnate Arkham Knight Catwoman.
>>
>>339295048

Blame WB hiring shit devs for ports: Iron Galaxy Studios ported Arkham Knight for PC and some chinks called Virtuos are making Return to Arkham.
>>
>>339295459

>I want to impregnate Catwoman.

I know that feel.

>that one scene in City where goes "I'm sorry, I've been a bad kitty~

Fucking hell.
>>
>>339293119
I'm guessing the gameplay segments will look better won't they.
It's just the cutscenes that have been butchered, I hope.
>>
>>339295693

Yeah, City's Catwoman has the body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpHHcC9-rPc, but Knight's one has the cute face.
>>
>>339291336
>how's the performance nowadays?
Slightly better than a console on the PC. Which means on every system, it runs like garbage.
>>
>>339295875

Oh, I like both a lot. Its just that that line stuck with me more than anything the Arkham one said. Except maybe that about a hotel.
>>
File: 1424901767815.gif (1016 KB, 322x166) Image search: [Google]
1424901767815.gif
1016 KB, 322x166
>collect all Riddler trophies just to get a really shitty ambiguous ending

Holy fuck this game will forever piss me off because of this.
>>
>>339295805
Weren't some of the cutscenes FMVs?
>>
>>339296351

In City and Asylum, yes. All cutscenes from Knight are with in-game graphics.
>>
Shameless bump for my favorite vidya.

What do you expect from a potential sequel?:

>setting
>gameplay changes
>no more Joker if no more Hamill? Y/N
>characters you want to see
>>
If you're not a biggest fan of franchise but just a guy who like arkham series hows dlc for it? Anything worth buying season pass or you will be fine with vanilla game?
>>
>>339298206
I expect another prequel
Probably will be announced around fall or early next year
>>
>>339298206

>setting

Gotham. Thats what I expect, they're not gonna let that city go.

>gameplay changes

The Batwing, maybe? I honestly thought they were gonna add it in Knight, but they didnt.

>no more Joker if no more Hamill? Y/N

I admitt I'm quite attached to the Joker but it'd probably be difficult to do anything after the rather final end in Knight.

>characters you want to see

Croc.

Penguin.

Wonder Woman.
>>
>>339296151
You didn't even get anything for collection all Riddler trophies in Arkham Asylum, except for some dialogue with Riddler.
>>
I just got it the other day since it's hit rock-bottom pricing. It runs flawlessly on my i7 and 970, played for 6 hours straight with no crashes so far, and 60 fps throughout. I've read that it might still crash at some points, but I haven't encountered them yet. Still, fuck them for botching it in the first place.
>>
>>339298206
Cassanrda
>>
>>339299026

With "setting" i was going for the plot, like, which comic or situation.

>>339298634

Do you mean Arkham Knight's DLC only?.
>>
File: ztlgaah.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
ztlgaah.png
139 KB, 917x871
>tfw nobody want to discuss my favorite vidya

OK. I'll use sage properly.
>>
>>339298206
>Setting
Gotham or Metropolis

>Gameplay changes
You can actually free roam as other characters like Robin or Catwoman

>No more Joker if no more Hamill
I love Hamill's Joker but the Joker is used way too fucking much in the Arkham games, it always leads up to him or it always inserts him in it like Knight did. I just want another threat like how Scarecrow sort of felt in Knight.

>Characters you want to see
The Monarch Of Menace
Cornelius Stirk
Calendar Man getting a sidequest
Lex Luthor
Superman
>>
File: why doll.jpg (21 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
why doll.jpg
21 KB, 460x350
got 670 Sli and it runs at fucking 2 fps even on lowest settings

Worst port i've ever seen
>>
>>339295048
I play city on a 960m beautifully
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.