[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get into HoMaM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
How do i get into HoMaM?
>>
Play it.
>>
>>339291220
Actually don't, watch someone else play it.
>>
File: best city.jpg (99 KB, 800x374) Image search: [Google]
best city.jpg
99 KB, 800x374
>>339290858
Don't play it. Just listen to the music, it is the best part of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q43G9FTaomg
>>
Don't listen to the music or play it, it's only played by rusky communists nowadays.
>>
>>339291812
I thought Tower was supposed to look snowier than that. does it change based on terrain?
>>
>>339291812
Tower is the biggest piece of shit in the game.
Too expensive buildings, more than half the units are shit, also expensive, the nonshit units are the shooters and fuck you if you're gonna keep any stack of them alive when you have piece of shit melee units that are useless.
>>
File: best city.jpg (339 KB, 800x374) Image search: [Google]
best city.jpg
339 KB, 800x374
>>339291812
I got ddosed and I have posted the picture of the inferior snowless version of the town.
>>
>>339292057
No, that's fanmade.
>>
>HoMaM

First time i've seen it called like that as usually it's HoMM

Anyways you might want to start with undead as they are pretty powerful thanks to vampire lords and necromancy
>>
>>339290858
Play it. Start with the Restoration of Erathia campaign, it's literally a tutorial. If you start with Shadow of Death it may be frustrating.
>>
>>339290858
just stick to heroes III
>>
My favourite is V, am I shit?
>>
>>339292983
I don't know, I know IV is shit but it has something that appeals me
>>
>>339293217
IV is second best Heroes game you dunce
>>
>>339293603
for >(you)
>>
You start playing castle on a big map on normal. Then you just play and buy 3 heroes and try to get all the stuff on the ground. Then you lose or win
>>
File: Heroes3_sod_cover.jpg (47 KB, 378x370) Image search: [Google]
Heroes3_sod_cover.jpg
47 KB, 378x370
>>339292983
>>339293603
Heroes 3 is the only one worth playing though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.