[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gitting gud gat genji
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
How do i get insanely good at palying genji
was considering just doing a shit ton of bot matches to get really good at leading my shots
>>
what I do is never move with my team
ever
just keep flanking, taking out snipers, tjornborn turrets, and bastions, and then chipping down rheinhard from behind, so he has to turn around and lower his shield, or just lets himself get chipped down.
When you have your ult, use your teleport and kill someone, and since your tp is off CD now, kill someone. pretty much just chain kills
>>
>>339277984
>was considering just doing a shit ton of bot matches to get really good at leading my shots

This'll probably be the best option if you're shit with him at the moment. If you're kinda decent with him, then probably do what >>339278228
says
>>
>reflect retards shooting you at point blank range
>chain dashes
>aim for the head
ezpz lemon sqeezy
>>
>get close to enemy before firing
>landing 3 shuriken will bring most classes to half health
>deflect once they see and start shooting at you
>if that doesn't kill them, just slice them through to finish them off

Remember to get close enough undetected, that's the most important part
>>
I think im fairly decent but my main weakness are tanks when no friendos are around
some times dva just doesnt leave me alone
would it just be best to avoid tanks and pick of the low health guys
>>
Why do so many faggots only play Genji? Do you think you look cool? Do you think people are like OHHHH SHIT THAT GENJI IS TEARING THEM UP LOOK HOW FUCKING GOOD THAT GUY IS?

Because they're not. When I see a Genji, I check to see if the enemy has a Bastion, and if they don't, I sigh and wish that fuck was playing Tracer instead.

Genji is literally a worse Tracer that happens to counter a few heroes she doesn't. Why is he such a fucking scrub magnet, jesus christ.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqllDUUpBI

These vid have pretty good advice on how and when to use characters. Like >>339278228 says, he's might to flank and take out high value targets.
>>
>Git gud at Genji
>20 tick

Only if you're okay with being sniped while behind walls and your dash not going off (as far as the server is concerned) it you get hit.
>>
>>339279150
You're damn right I look cool.
>>
>>339279150
Genji is a good counter to 76, Hanzo, and Roadhog too.
>>
>>339279812
>>339279150
And Junkrat, it's so easy to kill Junkrat if you get in his face and reflect his grenades back at him
>>
>>339279695

No, you don't. You look like a 12 year old weeb shitter who came straight from CoD and is more worried about killstreaks than wins.
>>
>>339279987
Still cool, come at me.
>>
>>339279812

76 and Hanzo, sure. Roadhog eats Genjis for breakfast though. Right click until he does his faggy deflect, then just hook and instagib.

>>339279936

Only bad Junkrats who don't know how to use the land mine and bear trap. You get a Genji shitter in a bear trap, 99% of the time he panic deflects. At that point you walk up and put a land mine on him, punch him for good measure, and then blow his ass sky high since he can't dash cancel out of it while he's in the trap.
>>
File: 1464112643510.jpg (90 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1464112643510.jpg
90 KB, 800x587
>>339279987
*unsheathes shurikens*

*swift strikes you in half*

psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>>
>>339280494

This is Genji "mains" in a nutshell.
>>
>>339279150
He has the nicest butt in the game.
>>
>>339277984
I wanted to be agenji main and I still get time in with him but fuck people are idiots so I play Reinhardt more because I have to. Thankfully I've gotten good at him. Fuck I don't know how but I play him so aggressively and he can sustainably play offense and defense. I think genji takes skill and tactics and a lot of people are bad at thinking
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.