[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what will nintendo need to do to get out of this shithole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Lets sink deeper.png (1 MB, 1269x1202) Image search: [Google]
Lets sink deeper.png
1 MB, 1269x1202
So, what will nintendo need to do to get out of this shithole?
>>
Start making new games instead of relying on the ones made 30 years ago.
>>
>Step 1: Stop localizing games
If they cut off nintendo of America we'll no longer have to listen to EOPs whine about their bikinis being censored
>Step 2: Take miyamoto out back and put a bullet between his eyes
That old dogs gone senile
>Step 3: Make new F Zero
Self explanatory
>Step 4: put me in charge of the next pokemon game so we don't get another huge turd like gen 6 or ORAS

In these 4 simple steps nintendo could be saved
>>
>>339266586
>he still plays pokemon
no wonder this entire post reeked of autism
>>
File: 1338640250801.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1338640250801.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
>>339266727
>He still plays video games
>>
Nothing. You'll all eat their shit up as usual despite all of the complaints.
>>
>>339265943
This entire thread only posted 4 valid bad things.
The rest is you trying to clutter it up.

The bad things being censorship, Paper Mario, Metroid, and no new F-Zero GX in 13 years.
>>
File: 6583456456.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
6583456456.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>339265943
Why the fuck would F-Zero need a new controller interface?
A button to go, a button to go faster, a button to go less fast, 2 buttons to slide and spin, and a single analog stick.
Don't tell me they're going to try and gimmick F-Zero.
>>
>>339267115
It is Miyamoto that said it.
>>
>>339266727
Pokemon sold more than Bloodborne and Street Fighter V. It's a trillion times more normal than even Souls.
>>
Games.
>>
>>339267115
The gamecube controller had pressure sensitive Drifting.
lighter for soft drifting, harder for strong drifting
Press both for corner drifiting.

Nothing on the WiiU gives you a pressure sensitive Trigger axis and not everyone owns a GC Adapter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.