[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your face when Overwatch is the biggest game of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463445330271.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463445330271.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
Post your face when Overwatch is the biggest game of the year and COD finally tanks.
>>
>>339265876
Oh boy, swapping one shit fps for another.

By the same company no less.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x402
Post yfw you realized it's still an Activision product
>>
Literally who cares about COD's failure anymore? Hating on COD stopped being the in-thing like 4 years ago. COD isn't even relevant anymore in video game discussions. Same goes for Ass Creed.
>>
>>339266057
That makes me happy and sad at the same time. I mean there was seriously a time when CoD was the biggest annoyance in gaming. Now we have MOBAs, walking simulators, and fucking SJWs. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
>>
>>339266021
>made by devs thatknow what they are doing

>made in a completely custom fame engine, not some shit from 04

>no season pass cancer or "map packs"
>>
>>339265876
>DOOM best SP of last decade
>Overmeme best MP of the month
>COD sinking after 10 years of copy-paste
what time to be alive
>>
>>339266420
Getting your shit kicked in? Pay 1.99 for a care package.
>>
>>339266218
MOBAs are hardly a big annoyance. Theres what, like a dozen of them? Compare that to the hundreds of FPS's that came out last gen.
>>
>Futuristic Activision FPS is the biggest game of the year
>Futuristic Activision FPS sells in line with its series expectations.
>Meanwhile, Futuristic Activision FPS' expansion sells very well and gives the game's population another huge spike.

You can never accuse Bob Kotick of not knowing what he's doing.
>>
>>339265876
Bob Kotick cant lose
Overwatch is an Activision product and COD IW will sell millions too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.