[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Some car is glued to my ass >its a Corvette What the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>Some car is glued to my ass
>its a Corvette

What the fuck is with the Corvettes in this game ?
>>
>>339259683
I need help /v/,how do I drift normally?I have reached the final area and I was only drifting with speedbreaker.

My cars are an RX-8,RX-7 and the third boss car,what do I buy and upgrade?
>>
>>339260613
Don't ask me, I Drive Exotics
>>
SPEED SPEED LOVER IT'S NOT OVER
>>
>>339260613
Change your options for individual parts ou can tweak tires to allow better grip or easier drifting.
>>
Corvette is the best car in the game, OP. Didn't you know?
>>
The Muscle carrs were so OP in this game due to fast acceleration, winning canyon races with them is much easier
They were also hard to handle though

>>339260613
Tuner cars suck

>>339260965
This
>>
FOREVERRRRRRR
>>
>>339260965
>What is the Jaguar XT
>>
>sucking at the game
i don't think i ever had less than a 30 second lead in every race
once you know where the shortcuts are you don't even need to try to win
the chase things on the mountains are pretty much the only time you need a fully upgraded car to win
>>
>>339260931
No,I mean like the technique you use to drift.
I literally won all my races with Speedbraker and crashing into walls and now I am in the final area and this doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>339261083
No exotic cars come close to the Corvette dummy
>>
>>339261252
>dummy

nice meme, silly
>>
>>339261406
>silly

good one, buddy
>>
>>339261590
I'm not your buddy, friend.
>>
HYPE BOIZ HYPE BOIZ
>>
>>339259683
For some retarded reason I feel like the cars are drifting backwards in that pic.
>>
>>339262196
That would be an improvement
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.