[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE LET'S MAKE A BOSS THAT KILLS YOU IN 1 HIT BECAUSE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: watchdogoftheoldlords.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watchdogoftheoldlords.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
DUDE LET'S MAKE A BOSS THAT KILLS YOU IN 1 HIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE 1/2 HP LMAO!

OH LET'S GIVE THE BOSS 25,000+ HP TOO :^)
>>
is this whats known as artificial difficulty?
>>
>>339260153
the defiled chalice is artificial difficulty, but it's optional.

I can only imagine the pain of them putting bosses like orphan, ludwig and the like in their with bloated health and half health on the player.
>>
> doing a 7 Vit run because I'm a masocist who also wants a glass-cannon PvP build
> Every chalice feels like defiled chalice
> Layer 1 Hotdog fucking 1-shots me

It's a painful journey, but at least it's not going to get any harder.
>>
>>339259020
is that boss in dark souls 3 too?
it looks so familiar
>>
>>339259020
LET'S MAKE A BOSS THAT KILLS YOU IN 1 HIT AFTER HE HAS HIT YOU A FEW TIMES BEFORE LMAO

DUDE LETS MAKE A BOSS THAT KILLS YOU IN 1 HIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE 10% HP LMAO

fucking shitposters
>>
>>339260783
They pretty much rehashed it's model for those dogs in Irithyll.
>>
>>339259020
Nigga just learn to dodge
is fucking easy , learn how to timing then punish.
>>
Bloodborne is subjectively a worse game than any of the Souls.

Debate me
>protip: you're a cunt

t.pcuck/t.sonygger
>>
File: Hellhound.jpg (66 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
Hellhound.jpg
66 KB, 300x428
This is getting silly, From.
>>
Git gud.
Just wait until the next two bosses, they are twice as bad!
>>
>>339259020
git gud
>>
>>339261125
sup, !AutisTt5u
>>
>>339261214
I just forgot it on, please don't bully.
>>
I still haven't beat Orphan. Any advice? Second form rapes the shit out of me especially with that aerial bombardment.

I'm almost fixing to say he's worse than Ludwig who I felt like I only beat by luck. I can't imagine fighting these fuckers on ng+. Their health is already massive it feels like.
>>
File: 2ds2.png (17 KB, 954x471) Image search: [Google]
2ds2.png
17 KB, 954x471
For a silly ds3 run should I go with whip or caestus?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>lets make a beast with moves that have large sweeping radius and disjointed hitboxes!
>Let's make him so big and give him two places to lock on fucking the camera up even more and forcing the player to play with a manual camera!
>Let's give it an 360 AoE shield attack that knocks you down and it can follow up you. It also fucks with the already poor FPS but we're Fromsoft we don't optimize our games!
>Bloat his HP making the boss fight a long boring slog.

Sasuga miyazaki
>>
Just summon someone for defiled chalice.
>>
>>339261385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe79SF_RPWQ

Learn his timings, learn your weapons animations in and out - and thats it.

>>339261389
Both suck massive dick, so both.
>>
>people who complain about boss health in BB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IsZhm2JQHI
>>
>>339261014
While I disagree with your point, I tip you my fedora for using the word "subjectively" and not "objectively" like a retard. You is smart.
>>
>>339261981
>Using BBP with 0 insight
top fucking kek
>>
>>339259020

Fucking scrub.
>>
>>339259020
man this game aged horribly
>>
>>339262273
So yeah, the fight could be even faster

People who complain about boss health in BB are just stupid, the game gives more than enough tools to steam roll all of it.
>>
File: 1435439629963.jpg (35 KB, 651x326) Image search: [Google]
1435439629963.jpg
35 KB, 651x326
>>339261571
>being casul
>>
>>339259020
Try unlocking the camera, it makes it really easy to outmaneuver them.

Shortly after you beat the last one you're going to get bored once you get used to running through through them.

Craziest I've seen was an undead giant with a cannon and one of those in a large lake of oil. Good times.
>>
The chalice dungeons were a mistake.

The good bosses in them should have just been put in the main game or in new optional areas (real ones, not shitty copypasted chalice dungeons) or something.
>>
>>339262369
This, uncanny saw cleaver with 2 27% and an abyssal with str scaling and flat attack tears through just about anything, even if you don't minmax it's basically the weapon to use if you want to mash r1 and win.

I'm sure there might be some option with higher dps, but with how quick it works I don't think there's much need aside from preference. My setup might actually be better with saw spear since it has lower natural str scaling though.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.