[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FMG/ Fallout Mod General Let's talk about some Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: b7uj6q88xAs9c4C2RhzXTa-970-80.jpg (210 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
b7uj6q88xAs9c4C2RhzXTa-970-80.jpg
210 KB, 940x529
/FMG/ Fallout Mod General

Let's talk about some Fallout 4 mods we want, some mods you've made, and maybe some of you modfags out there can use the suggestions in this thread and make the mod.

For me, I REAAAALLLY want an Iron Man mod, and I'm surprised one hasn't been made yet. Imagine stepping into a slimmer suit of armor and flying around the Commonwealth, blasting everyone you see with a blaster in your palms.
Shits cash.

What about you guys? What are you hoping for? Xbox, PS4, or PC? I would make a mod myself but I don't have a PC at the moment, sadly.
>>
That entire OP stinks of reddit. Jesus.

Is that copy pasta or are you really this much of a faggot?

>I REAAALLLY want an Iron Man mod

Haha, of fucking course you do.
>>
A mod to make the game good
>>
>>339256927
>I REAAAALLLY want an Iron Man mod
Are you 12?
>>
>>339257106
I've never used Reddit a day in my life, nice b8 though. Contribute or fuck off, nig.
>>
>>339257213
Well you better start, you'd fit in just right.
You have the cancerous way of expressing yourself and the tastes that could make you their king.
>>
>Shits cash
Haha, nicely memed :^)
You sir, just won the Internet for the day, have a cookie and my most sincere upvote
>>
>>339257213

faggot
>>
I want a mod that makes F4 a good videogame instead of a messy pile of shit.
>>
>>339257908
>Do I fit in yet.

On another note OP end your life with such a shitty bait.
>>
>>339258263
OP here. That wasn't me.
:3 rawr~~ xD I just wanted le gud 4chin post, anonkun!
>>
Too bad there's no RPG mod for FO4
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.