[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get to valkyria chronicles >gameplay is fun and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 25
File: 1464375403399.jpg (221 KB, 576x855) Image search: [Google]
1464375403399.jpg
221 KB, 576x855
>finally get to valkyria chronicles
>gameplay is fun and satisfying
>finally a game where I can play a mechanized infantry squad of warbuddies just going around the country defending their homeland
>story is filled with anime tropes out the ass and feels like it was written by a 13 year old japanese girl
>level to liberate a concentration camp next unlocks a day at the beach level where the same people are now splashing in water and being kawaii uguu
>hardened veterans in their second world war act like children
>main characters have multiple chances to just shoot enemy generals in the back, don't do it for no reason
>enemy leaders corner main character, don't imprison or execute him just let him go for no reason

Why
>>
YOU SEEM TO THINK ADULTS ARE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE GUESS WHAT WE AIN'T KIDDO
>playing weebshit
>>
>>339251783
>complaining about weebshit on a weeb website
>>
File: valkyria chronicles art design.jpg (875 KB, 800x1954) Image search: [Google]
valkyria chronicles art design.jpg
875 KB, 800x1954
>>339251282
Because it's a weeb game. I enjoyed it overall but fucking world wars and anime just don't mesh well.
>>
>>339252026
There's no reason why they couldn't mix together if done well. Dark Souls is fucking amazing and Miyazaki said he based all the girls in the first game on anime tropes, Quelana being the tsundere, Priscilla the moeblob, Gwyndolin being the trap etc. It just blows my mind that a team of possibly 100+ people with writers, animators, supervisors producers etc. all adults, probably many with families, kids and all would just ok the kind of shit that gets put into weebgames.
>>
It's the least anime cringeworthy title out there but it definitely has its moments like the pig with wings and the Shonen tier protagonist
>>
>>339252494
>Miyazaki said he based all the girls in the first game on anime tropes
No fucking way. Really?! That flew over my head.
>>
>>339251883
>weebsite
>>
>>339252494
Dark Souls has almost no focus on character development and story. Yes it was based on Berserk, but that's hardly an "anime trope" since they just took designs from it. VC takes walking anime stereotypes and drops them in WWI, whereas characters in DaS have only a few lines of dialogue, and it's all "ye olde" stuff.
>>
>>339252494
Because people who play video games are kids

And if they glossed over shit like that in favor of the gameplay, all the power to them actually.
>>
>>339252494
It was probably made with moeblob gun otakus in mind. You know, the kind that watches Girls und Panzer and that other one with the guns that are little girls.
>>
>>339252494
>Source: My ass
>>
>>339252847
https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/4fbm7y/game_no_shokutaku_with_hidetaka_miyazaki/
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1200x675
>The wheel was never invented!
Will VC ever stop being dead?
>>
>>339252841
You talkin shit bout girls und panzer?
>>
>>339253894
I'm not judging. I'm just saying that they probably both have the same target core audience.
>>
muh grimdark
muh edge
>>
>>339251282
>expecting good writing from a weeb game
You only have yourself to blame. If you want to enjoy VC i suggeset you skip all the story bits, because they were indeed written by a 13 year old retard. Just play it for the gameplay, ignore the story
>>
File: Valkyria-Pack-Front_001.jpg (26 KB, 327x315) Image search: [Google]
Valkyria-Pack-Front_001.jpg
26 KB, 327x315
>>339251282
GEEE I WONDER WHY WHATAFUCK GUYS XDDD THIS ISN'T MY MATURe SHOOTER FUCKING WEEEEBS

I'm losing hope /v/ I just can't, why are so many of you this retarded? Or maybe just one retard can cause a lot of brain damage?
>>
>>339254838
you seem to be out to cause quite a bit on your own.
>>
>>339254264
>>339254838
>if it's not k-on it has to be gears of war

Why do you only think in extremes?

Just removing obvious plot holes in character interactions would improve the experience significant.
>>
>Aw yea anime world war
>Get a fucking tank and a squad full of different classes and interesting people to use
>With like two exceptions, beat every mission using 1-2 scouts
>Was hoping to see if the sequels addressed that, but what the fuck happened
>>
>>339252026
This picture is retarded. VC3's only problem is the anime huge weapons, which for the most part is just a carry over from VC2. They aren't dressed like JRPG characters.

VC3 in general is a much better game than VC1
>>
>>339252026
the picture in 3 applies perfectly to Azure Revolution actually
The uniform of the nameless was black and that's emo, granted, but the clothes weren't nearly as retarded as those clusterfuck designs, just customized to the character
>>
File: 1453483158517.jpg (143 KB, 1094x1060) Image search: [Google]
1453483158517.jpg
143 KB, 1094x1060
Make it stop.
>>
>>339254912
>if it's not k-on it has to be gears of war
What the fuck does that mean? There are plenty of moeblob looking gore horror series, those aren't rated for Teens. When the author wrote VC he/she had this in mind, it would be a different story if this was an ForKids adaptation of Higurashii.

Do you go to disney forums to rant about how childish their movies are?

There is plenty of elements to enjoy them, but asking why there something isn't mature when the author clearly wrote a teen story is plain stupid, why don't ask the fucking author.
>>
>>339256094
just read fast grammar alert
>>
>>339251282
Complaining about weeb shit on a Malaysian woodcarving website, really?
>>
>>339256094
Comparing Valkyria to disney cartoons is an extremely insulting comparison to those films. Movies like Hunchback of Notre Dame explored adult themes in a sensible and mature way without having to be rated R. The fact is that Valkyria already goes into that territory, civilians get gunned down, jews get called swine and are forced to work to death. There is a huge disconnect between the material being shown to you and the way the characters interact. I'm not saying that they need to make it more grim, the problem is that it's poorly written with what it already has. It already has mature themes and just handles them stupidly. There are plenty of disney movies with lower ratings that handle their mature content better because of the writing and presentation. I'm not saying Valkyria needs an M rating, it just needs to not be retarded.
>>
Its not a world war 2 game with anime aesthetics. Its an anime game with war aesthetics. Just remember that op and all newfriends to vc. VC3 is the best and most serious in the series while 2 is skippable completely if you have any further interest
>>
>>339255184
There is a thing called rebalance mod, it was made for people like us.
>>
>gameplay is fun and satisfying
then whats the problem? stop taking it so serious

>complaining about weeb on yotsuweebchan, home of ancient japanese tapestries and owned by emperor moot2 hiroshima of japan

just go.
>>
File: 1408502890485.jpg (46 KB, 448x486) Image search: [Google]
1408502890485.jpg
46 KB, 448x486
>>339251282
Valkyria Chronicles made me wish that ww2 games weren't always drab and colorless.
I'd like to get into something a bit more complex, but the doom and gloom aesthetic everyone goes for is a huge turnoff.
Especially with how bright and colorful most of actual Europe is.
Also more story based strategy games in general.
Everything goes for multiplayer these days.
It's not any fun.
>>
>>339259974
Not even games from the era that was saturated with shitty console shooters were THAT colorless.
>>
>>339253579
That giant magazine sticking out of the gun on the left makes me laugh so hard.
>>
>>339251282
I'm having the same problem. I'm playing VC again after not having played it since release and I forgot about how mediocre the story is. No one really seems to act like they're in a war except maybe the bad guys, who's faceless mooks are irredeemable savages that kill civilians for no reason.

What I do remember hating about the story was the airplane. That thing was mentioned once in like the first quarter of the game and then never again until it shows up to save deus ex machina the day.
>>
>>339262234
Oh yeah, the racism thing is also totally contrived and insulting, like it's literally a child's understanding and representation of what racism is and what it's actually like. I sort of remembered hating that, too.
>>
>>339252026
>the third one
what the fuck
>>
>>339262234
>>339262437
The story completely falls apart once you actually start analyzing it, it's full of plot holes, asspulls and people acting nothing like human beings but it's an anime game written like a typical anime story so really it's to be expected.

Just don't pay too much attention to the story and enjoy the cute girls, you'll be set.
>>
>>339261925
There are real guns that are exactly like that. They were even common.
>>
>>339253894
Girls und Panzer has a nice premise but it's got the same stupid story problems VC has. All these girls play a dangerous sport where people can die but they act like it's all a tea party and most of the major character conflicts are so morally one-sided they're pointless
>>
>>339262830
>>339262817
>>339262797
japs cant write, more at 11
>>
>>339251282
> soldiers are not allowed r&r
so you rather them all going to a whore house or using darcie comfort women?
>>
>>339262830
The tank's carbon spall liners give them Chirico Cuvie levels of plot armor. Which I could tolerate if it wasn't for the fact that the protagonists won in an insulting wave, and it's an all girls sport because "a bloo bloo bloo males be evilz".
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1440
>>339251282
>Every trusting Japs to make anything with both anime and warfare in it remotely good.

I think it's happened all of, what, twice in 30 years? I don't know what you were expecting from a JRPG except another generic 'teenagers save the world' story with an aesthetic gimmick.
>>
>>339263147
there's plenty of western American self fellating media already
>>
>>339263147
It's not THAT uncommon, at least not in manga, there are even some good anime about war that aren't disgustingly idealistic or plain stupid. But none of that shit is mainstream and you won't find it unless you're specifically looking for it.
>>
>>339262885
the West aren't much better and yet terrible at often gameplay and art
>>
>>339263332
>Boo hoo no one wants to portray muh edgelord nazis

The problem with anime isn't the side it's portraying. It's that the themes, characters, and writing are always childish as fuck and deviantart-tier.

>>339263352
I'll give you that, the bar definitely seems higher in manga. Anime is straight up trash, though, and is how we get cancer like Girls und Panzer.
>>
>>339263476
>Anime is straight up trash, thoug
No. Ryousuke Takahashi anime about war is almost consistently good, and there are a few more cases of genuinely good good stuff. Hell you can find almost decent portrayals of war even in fucking Gundam of all things.
>>
>>339263451
>le west is bad! valkyria chronicles and girls und panzer = good and rich and meaningful!

I remember my permavirgin weeaboo phase back in high school. Youll graduate one day, timmy
>>
>>339263476
Manga is just more saturated than anime. It takes way less money and time to put out a manga than it does an anime. That leads to a lot more shitty and good manga.
>>
>>339263764
He didn't even say that Japanese had better writing, you fat fuck.
>>
>>339263476
don't recall many other aa(a) games that touches on the themes of like vc does, including and romance, death and ending/epilogue.
>>
Westerners are often just as bad in the other direction.
There's never any sense of levity in anything about war.
They take themselves too seriously.
Yeah, yeah, war is hell, but I've seen that story a thousand times and it's getting a bit dull.
>>
>>339263147
>teenagers save the world
Amazingly enough most of the characters are 20+

The second game is pretty much all teenagers though.
>>
>>339265102
There's only so many ways to do a war theme, anon. If you want cheesy moe-shit, watch a theme that actually handles it well, like generic slice of life crap or whatever.

Unless you're intentionally satirizing the setting, like Tropic Thunder, you end up just making something that looks stupid as fuck.
>>
>>339264290
The best shit about VC1s story was that it had a conclusive romantic ending. I'm so used to open ended bullshit from my anime stories, I don't give a fuck if it's cliche and vanilla as fuck, it gave me a throbbing heart boner.
>>
File: marina.jpg (841 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
marina.jpg
841 KB, 1920x1080
>>339251282
The game play of that game was great and the art style was nice, but oh my god sooooo fucking much liberal communist hippy give peace a chance bullshit in that game. I though the Japs where supposed to be based.
>>
>>339263829
you can't saturate something that's in black and white boyo
>>
>>339266276
No, what I mean is a bit of variety.
War and Peace is a fantastic example, actually.
You get to know the characters inside and outside of the conflict, so that when war actually sets in you get a sense of the gravity of the situation.
If you just see a guy get shot, then it might be shocking at first, but I'll forget about it tomorrow. I'm not going to believe there's a sense of loss or despair in war unless they give me a reason to feel it myself.
Most western war movies and games just focus on the conflict, showing the horrors of war and whatnot.
That's not enough to make an impression.
I see a guy's limb get blown off it'll shock me for an hour or two, but I'll forget about it by tomorrow.
>>
>>339266694
>sooooo fucking much liberal communist hippy give peace a chance bullshit in that game
I don't recall much of that at all, most of the characters didn't have much of a problem slaughtering countless enemy soldiers. They might have been a little hesitant since most of them weren't trained soldiers but they understood they were in a war.
>>
>>339251282

it's an anime game made by Japanese

WHAT DID YOU EXEPECT?

also, the only thing good about it is Raita

play western titles that are good like Dark Souls of Dragon Dogma
>>
>>339256420
>explored adult themes in a sensible and mature way

lmao the nostalgia goggles

Just about all Disney movies break out into song at a couple points. You can't make things less serious than that, even moeshit anime will at least integrate their singing as the characters going to/performing at a concert in the story.
>>
>>339266694
You haven't seen much Jap shit before, have you? They've been totally neutered of their warrior culture post-WW2.

>>339266890
Depends how it's handled. Red Orchestra adds gravity by making the violence more realistic instead of cleaning shit up and making it more 'hollywood' when you kill someone or watch someone get killed. Deaths aren't instant like they usually are in games and movies, and the combatants actually emote and behave like real humans do when in pain and dieing, or simply suffering through the horrible conditions of war.

Knowing a person's past is irrelevant. The truth of the matter is that 99% of people live fairly dull, uninteresting lives before they go to war. No one cares if your parents were divorced, or if you were beat as a child, or if you had a highschool sweetheart. Your past shouldn't be what defines you as a person/character, that's what your personality is for. Good movies/games about war focus on the growth of someone IN the war. Not before.
>>
>>339267230
You completely missed the point of what he posted. The problem isn't that it's not 'grim' or 'edgy' enough. The problem is that the writing is trash and the characters aren't consistent with their environment.
>>
Most "anime" tropes are just general tropes people ignore because they're conditioned to accept them.
>>
>>339267262
I've played the game, and I know what you're talking about.
It's about as good as you're going to get for a multiplayer game.
Didn't have any effect on me.
For me it's not enough just to see someone in pain.
I have to care about the person that's in pain.
You don't have to do it through their past, but they need some characterization for that to happen.
>>
>>339267428
It doesn't matter what the point is, spontaneously breaking into song is never exploring themes in a "sensible and mature way". Use alternate wording if necessary

VC was never meant to be extremely serious anyways. You're retarded if you take it such. The bigger issue with the game is the ranking completely dependent on number of turns.
>>
>>339267653
Try Brothers in Arms, then.
>>
>>339267262
>one of my first matches ever in RO2, as soviet
>level 6 near me goes on a tangent on how he has to get to Berlin sooner and he'll make Stalingrad look like kindergarten
>>
>>339252026
I swear this is what people asked for 10 years ago
>tfw anime fps never
>tfw anime ww never
>tfw anime shooter never
>tfw game of western genre with anime never

Well it fucking happened and people are still complaining. What game do I make to stop people complaining?
>>
>>339267808
>The bigger issue with the game is the ranking completely dependent on number of turns.
You're not wrong there, it's completely anti-fun. That's why scout rushing and order stacking is the go to strategy.

That being said I still took my time and played it slow, yeah I got C and D ranks and yeah the missions lasted an hour but it was damn fun.
>>
>>339267986
See >>339258851
>>
>>339267808
That's some funny logic you have there, because there's plenty of plays/operas that are built entirely on that concept that are absolutely adult material.

What the fuck is inherently 'childish' about music? It's just a different medium for delivering a message. Fucking real life armies 'spontaneously break into song' on a daily fucking basis through cadence. Most units even have a (usually gay as fuck, if my unit was anything to go off of during my time in) song.
>>
>>339255902
well technically oversized weapons were a thing in the first game as well, only people didn't know how to harness their power aside from Valkyries...
>>
>>339251282
Because avarage japanese writing doesn't have to be good, as it is marketed towards weebs, who are the dumbest shitbags on the planet. They are litterally intelectually stimulated as long as they see bikini
>>
I'm so fucking jaded on war stories now. It's the same struggles every single time, you have about 3 settings to work with, and none of the flavors is appealing in the slightest. In the "serious" ones whenever something bullshit happens I know right away they're attempting to manipulate me into feeling like shit. The goofier ones almost always look stupid. Don't even get me started on the ones that try to be a mix of both. Thanks for subscribing

>>339267808
>The bigger issue with the game is the ranking completely dependent on number of turns.
Well this encourages you to git gud, what's the problem?
>>
File: 1462151964260.jpg (112 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1462151964260.jpg
112 KB, 853x480
>>339263764
Are you western indie developer?
Why are you so triggered anon?
>>
>>339268107
There's a very extreme difference between chants and songs to keep up morale and bring a sense of togetherness, than harmonically bitching about your life.

Also you meant "mature AND sensible". Not one or the other.
>>
>>339267956
Show me an anime fps. VC is not one.
>>
>>339252026

VC had flaws (Story falls apart towards the end, every powerful woman needs a man to stop her from going over the edge, Alicia is broken as fuck) but goddamn if it didn't have the most heart of any game that came out at the time.
>>
>>339268291
>this encourages you to git gud,
That encourages you to scoutrushing which is cheesing at its fines, not gitting gud.
>>
>>339268107
If you have a story to tell just tell it instead of breaking into whimsical dance and singing like all Disney movies.

>real life armies

Are full of young men that have just barely passed the threshold of adulthold, and only in physical terms, unless you can vouch for everyone in your army being "mature and sensible" in terms of personality.
>>
>>339267024
Well yeah its a game about war, but the developers are still communist. The main Characters, what ever the fuck they were called the guy and the girl were always going on about how war sucks.
>>339267262
No not really other than Nintendo and a few v-novels. But they still refuse to disavow a bunch of war criminals from World War 2 so they can't be that cucked.
>>
>>339268493
>every powerful woman needs a man to stop her from going over the edge
Where the fuck did you come up with that? That's not even a flaw even if it were true.
>>
>>339268868
>always going on about how war sucks.
Because it's true. Watching your home town/country get destroyed and watching your friends/family get killed does suck. Being upset about that certainly doesn't make them communist hippies, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1457140613203427.jpg (36 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
1457140613203427.jpg
36 KB, 500x437
>>339268868
>what ever the fuck they were called the guy and the girl were always going on about how war sucks.
This is the most American post I've seen this week.
>>
>>339269184
Oh I didn't know this board was controlled by our semitic friends.
>>
>>339268352
>harmonically bitching about your life
That's literally what half the cadences are, are you serious? I mean shit, one of the most popular ones involves bitching about retarded life decisions involving women and booze. The song also includes crushing the heads of little birds and chopping off puppy feet too, for whatever reason.

How do you think morale is kept up in the military? I'm genuinely curious. Of course life isn't 1:1 with a fucking musical. No fucking shit, sherlock, but to suggest that musicals somehow can't convey a serious tone or cover mature content is not only ludicrous, but objectively false. Maybe take a break from anime and go out and see a play or something. You know, enjoy some fucking culture outside of your computer chair.

>>339268568
You don't do that sort of job without growing up fast. Very fast. As in, you grow the fuck up, or an NCO stomps your asshole in. There aren't many 'old' people in the military.
>>
File: red ensign1.jpg (59 KB, 706x399) Image search: [Google]
red ensign1.jpg
59 KB, 706x399
>>339269469
>This is the most American post I've seen this week.
I'm Canadian.
>>
>>339269663
You don't have to be American to think like the Americans.
>>
>>339268928
Yeah, I'm pretty there were only 2 valkyria in that game and I'm sure that one of them was fucking told to commit sudoku upon getting captured.
>>
>>339266276
>there's only this way to do things
>>
>>339269605
Correction: you can't do that sort of job without reflexively following orders, which is the basic requirement for a military to function.

Can you really say the top brass have never done anything stupid, like give weapons to organizations who later turned hostile? By your logic the top brass are even more "grown up" than you since they've been in the military longer.
>>
>>339269856
Yes and what does that have to do with "every powerful woman needs a man to stop her from going over the edge."

If anything in your example, the man is the one that pushed her over the edge, it's the exact opposite of what you're saying.
>>
>>339266694
well it was when SEGA was dying
>>
File: Red Ensign Ball.png (90 KB, 797x694) Image search: [Google]
Red Ensign Ball.png
90 KB, 797x694
>>339269852
>what is the British Empire
I don't think like an Americuck
>>
>>339251282
If you ever watch war animes or similiar they are a like this. Good guys come in contact with bad guys so many times they have chance to off each other but they don't lol.
>>
>>339269605
>How do you think morale is kept up in the military?
By killing and raping civilians. Or burning Darcsens in the morning.
>>
>>339270160
Oh, no. I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>339270160
Yeah, he was agreeing with you. Learn to read. Wow.
>>
>>339269532
oh I didnt know baby millenial americans that never experienced a home front post here. Why don't you go vote for trump and buy more maga hats o vey.
>>
>>339270150
Do you think perfection comes with maturity, anon?
>>
>>339268928
he's an sjw
>>
>>339269184
>>339269532
our warrior culture is dead too
>>
>>339270448
Well the original guy I was replying to was clearly retarded so I think it's fair for me to assume that if he replied again, him making a point that was actually directly against his original point would be something he'd do.

Remember, always assume every person you talk to on 4chan is fucking stupid.
>>
>>339270562
Yes. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>339269856
>blew up instead of just getting gangraped by the entire base and potentially being rescued to be of use to her maxisama
2pure4me
>>
>>339270562
No, but you don't need to be perfect to do some of the hypocritical stuff the higher ups have done.

>supply weapons to despotic dictator who will murder his citizens because he claims to be on our side
>Y/N

Is it that hard?
>>
>>339268868
How does war not suck?
>>
>>339270198
this happens in western movies too; humanizing the enemy and outside the situation could be friends
>>
File: the old fhrer .png (2 MB, 640x996) Image search: [Google]
the old fhrer .png
2 MB, 640x996
>>339270450
Canadian.
>>339270697
Definitely not disagreeing with you on that.
>>339270935
Cuck
>>
>>339270150
Okay, you're not even trying to address the point and going off into an entirely unrelated topic now. If you think the military is nothing but brainless robotic killing machines with no autonomy, then there's no point even trying to have a conversation.
>>
>>339252494
1) in nipland only otaku play video games
2) miyazaki actually tone down the anime bullshit. he uses those words because they are popular
>>
>>339270829
She was literally ordered to nuke herself.

And it was a brilliant tactical move by Maximilian, she was located directly in the middle of a huge chuck of the Gallian army. It crippled their forces and allowed him to take the capital right afterwards.

It would have won him the war if not for the the main characters being the main characters.
>>
>>339270928
You do realize that the military is a tool of the political body, don't you?
They're not the ones making those decisions.
They're the ones deciding the quickest and most efficient ways to implement them.

And if you don't accept that there are some situations which require choosing the lesser of the two evils, then I'd say you have a bit of growing up to do yourself. International politics isn't pretty. Don't pretend to be an expert.
>>
>>339259974
>Especially with how bright and colorful most of actual Europe is.
they stopped being colorful when you bomb them for 7 years straight. you are just seeing the scenery 71 years later.
>>
>>339271140
>And it was a brilliant tactical move by Maximilian

>Send your Valkyria to die against the enemy army
>Keep the enemy Valkyria alive with no way to destroy her
>brilliant tactical move
No anon. Maximilian was hysterical at that point.
>>
>>339270787
You probably get baited often though, I rather not have people feeding the shitpost thanks
>>
>>339263038
Like I can accept that they're antique tanks with modern armor and essentially dummy rounds, but it still bugs me how often they ride outside the hatch and wave it off as "The odds of being hit are almost none".
Like bitch your body would explode if that round grazed you. And for what benefit?
>>
>>339271140
>not impregnating her/getting johann to do it making valkurian masterrace daughters and allow them to go extinct is from his knowledge
the biggest tactical failure
>>
>>339271458
While that was dumb, there was far dumber shit, like the Maus driving over the Hetzer, and the latter not collapsing.

>modern armor
It was not modern armor, it was magic indestructible armor.
>>
>>339271228
You're naive if you don't think military leaders don't try to influence policy, or that there's no intermixing between members of the military and the political body.

> lesser of the two evils

I think you mean, whoever shares a common enemy.

But of course every general dindu nuffin.
>>
>>339271427
As opposed to what? Just rolling over and losing? Once they lost that fortress it was all over for them.

Without that nuke they would have lost for sure.

Sacrificing your Queen to keep the match going is better than just accepting the checkmate.
>>
>>339270697
>>339269532
>>339271030
>LOOK AT MEEEEE GUYS I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE

Three (You)s fresh out of the oven for ya!
>>
>>339271493
I don't think Max gave the slightest shit about the Valkyrian race other than being able to harness their power.

Selvaria was just a tool and he used her until she had no more use to him.
>>
>>339271681
When I saw the Mauss scene, I was happy as Fuck I didn't waste time with that...
>>
File: BestGirl.jpg (671 KB, 2040x1154) Image search: [Google]
BestGirl.jpg
671 KB, 2040x1154
Riela a best.
>>
>>339272970
Thats not frederica
>>
>>339252494
>dark souls is amazing
into the trash you go
>>
File: Festival.webm (3 MB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
Festival.webm
3 MB, 700x392
>>339272970
Riela is love. Riela is life.
>>
File: Bad-Company-squad[1].jpg (183 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Bad-Company-squad[1].jpg
183 KB, 600x338
What I want to see is more war games where a bunch of guys are just thrown into a giant war that they don't have any influence over the outcome. They pursue a goal for their own selfish reasons and the reason they don't get killed is because of sheer luck and not because their some sort of elite spec ops.
>>
>>339274074
Ironically enough the the Bad Company (or rather, that fireteam) was so fucking good to the point that they got repurposed to being spec ops.

Also that's almost the promise of Armored Trooper VOTOMS.
>>
File: sad_cat822.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sad_cat822.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
>>339274074
>there will never be a Three Kings video game
>>
>>339273328
it honestly is.
most likely you go into the trash seeing as being contrarian is the only way you can get attention you fat sweaty fuck
>>
>>339275115
nice projecting, fanboy
>>
>>339274984
that's exactly what i thought when i read that.
>no Three Kings with Ice Cube
JUST
>>
>>339251282
Japan.
>>
>>339251282
Play VC3, better gameplay, much better plot.
>>
File: むせる.png (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
むせる.png
16 KB, 160x160
>>339263038
>give them Chirico Cuvie levels of plot armor.

that's kinda takes it to the extreme for a moehsit anime
>>
>>
>>339276386
why this bitch look like she horny?
>>
File: 1459504092909.jpg (84 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
1459504092909.jpg
84 KB, 572x800
>>339276436
she gets off when explosions shake her womb
>>
File: 1459474967203.jpg (601 KB, 2000x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459474967203.jpg
601 KB, 2000x1600
>>
>>
File: 1463750606932.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463750606932.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: Wendy4.jpg (185 KB, 300x386) Image search: [Google]
Wendy4.jpg
185 KB, 300x386
I really like wendy if it wasn't clear already
>>
>>339278326
You've convinced me to fap to her.
>>
File: Wendy_Cheslock.png (206 KB, 400x555) Image search: [Google]
Wendy_Cheslock.png
206 KB, 400x555
>>
>>339278326
but never ever never
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.