[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never made a good game after Armageddon >fanbase always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: wp_ss_20160529_0002.png (268 KB, 606x394) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160529_0002.png
268 KB, 606x394
>never made a good game after Armageddon
>fanbase always disappointed and barely anyone plays online
>milked to death with almost no variations aside from Revolution
>somehow always gets good critic ratings and sales
Just how?
>>
>>339247820
I just want another Forts Under Siege
>>
>>339247820
I just like Team 17 no matter what they do, to be completely honest I am biased as fuck and I am full well knowing that have not made a single good game since Armageddon.

I still buy every worms game on release and all DLC. I even pre-order it.

Team 17 is love.
>>
>>339247820
>never made a good game after Armageddon
World Party was better than Armageddon tho
>>
>>339248525
Not OP and we both disagree with you.
>>
>>339248525
>implying
armageddon is deemed the ultimate worms game even by team 17
the only thing it misses is a few mutators from world party
>>
It's one company who had one good idea 20 years ago and none since
>>
>>339248256
Underrated game, so good
>>
>>339248649
Not him either, but why?
World Party was just Armageddon, but with more shit in it, bigger campaign, more weapons, more options, the roulette wheel thingy, not to mention the fort mode.
>>
>>339248829
>World Party was just Armageddon, but with more shit in it
>>
>>339247820
I thought the 3d Worms games were really fun, added a lot of new mechanics that were pretty good but still kept the basic worms mechanics intact.
>>
>>339247820
I liked World Party. It had all those in game mods to customize the game.
>>
>>339248503
I cant find a way to not hate them
Not after how horrible is that Larry game.
>>
>>339248926
if you want 3d worms then play hogs of war
>>
WMD is going to be good though r-right? Old ninja rope physics are back plus it's hand drawn again?

Please be good.
>>
>>339247820
I think it's not just that the games aren't as good but the audience isn't there anymore.
I played a lot of Worms Armageddon as a kid but it was almost always hot-seat. I've never played online. Maybe it needs voice-chat or something to be good. You gotta hear your opponents jaw drop when you land that pin-hole accurate grenade throw.
>>
>>339247820
I actually liked Revolution desu. At least they tried to do something different. Too bad that the single player mode is fucking impossible to end.
>>
>>339249602
Physics look like they are going in the right direction,but it's like T17 purposefully lowered the speed and distance of worms being blown away. Guess we'll find out soon,it's probably going to be out in summer.
>>
Team 17 is probably a money laundering scheme
>>
>>339251669
Did you know that asian males have no nipples ?
It's kind of incredible when you think about it.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
>>339249602
>that art style
What were they thinking?
>>
>>339248789
Does the PC version have local co-op like the console ones?
>>
>>339252445
I like it desu
>>
>>339253914
looks great except for the worms
they look soulless
>>
>>339247820
3D and 4 were pretty _fun, if you ask me.

Though I have to agree that Armageddon is the magnum opus of the series, which should be obvious when it's still relevant and active 17 years later.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.