[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone played this dumpster fire yet? I don't think I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
Anyone played this dumpster fire yet?
I don't think I've ever regretted renting a game until now.

>somehow, Korea manages to make us so reliant on their technology and military hardware that when we eventually default on our debt to them they literally disable everything and take over America

>"YOU ARE LE RESISTANCE!"

>cutscenes look like current gwn, game looks like PS3

>secret hideouts marked with giant blue tarps and spray painted house symbols you can see from miles away, cops don't care

>use small bolt cutters to cut giant 3 in thick u-locks off of gates

>loot desktop PC for circuit board, loot microwave for CPU

>like a grungy, unpolished, boring, urban Crysis.

3/10, I like the hacking mechanic and the way he spins his cell phone when he puts it away.
>>
Just play the 2 TimeSplitter stages and be done with the game
>>
>>339247783
You havent played Homefront 1 have you?
It was obvious from the start that the game would be shit
>>
>>339248762

I still can't figure out how they convinced anyone in the entire world it was a good idea to make a sequel.
>>
>>339248762
Actually I have but even the first one wasn't this bad. I guess I was being naive.

>>339248675
Wait. What? Elaborate
>>
>>339251446
Look it up on YouTube.
>>
it's not even bad
like an urban version of farcry 3 or 4 and i wouldn't say it's much worse than those games
I don't get why people are shitting on it so much
>>
>>339252114
Mostly the fact that the story is absolutely fucking retarded and all of the characters are non-stop cringefest. The game itself isn't horrible and I might buy it when it's like 20 bucks but oh my God this is the dumbest story and worst characters I've seen in a game in a few years.
>>
>>339252670
>story is absolutely fucking retarded and all of the characters are non-stop cringefest
same as farcry
>>
>>339247783
the game is shit
but i dont get how u can bitch about the story in a video game

meanwhile you play some visual weeb novels where animu girls are literally tanks

you play some italian plumber that travels around worlds to save princesses

gordon freeman saves the world from the combine

but north korea invading the us is taking it too far???
>>
>>339247783
After the first one what were you expecting?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.