[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: YTL.png (869 KB, 956x523) Image search: [Google]
YTL.png
869 KB, 956x523
Is it any good?
>>
probably not judging by the title alone
>>
If you enjoyed the sims you will enjoy the game, they are adding more "jobs" later, but for now you're stuck in the gaming life.

You have to choose to stick to playing games "hardcore" or sellout and become a pewdiepie or such.

It's decent for 15$.
>>
>>339239181
When do we get: /v/ life?
>>
If you've played it for 15 minutes you've basically seen everything. You unlock different video types but they all work the same way. Collabs are extra cute but it only gives you extra cards to work with.
The game looks really cute, especially when you have the money to piss away buying all the little furnishings for your house. But it's too shallow to be good. There's not a whole lot you can actually do other than play the one mini-game forever and go to parties but most of them are boring and don't have any function other than talking to people which you could already do at home. Interaction between characters is pretty bad and as basic as it gets. Also there are only like 15 comments total for your videos. Even when the game adds different types of channels like cooking and fitness and stuff I don't see it getting more interesting.

I think if they put a little more effort into the game outside of all the clothes and furniture it could've been really good.
>>
>>339239571
>If you've played it for 15 minutes you've basically seen everything.
That means the game's free.
>>
>>339239181
There are multiple free games that do this far better if you want this type of experience.

>TubeStar
>TubeTycoon

Just search "Youtube" on gamejolt, itchio or some shit and you'll get a bunch of them.

But they get boring and repetitive after 30 minutes or so, so don't expect to be engaged for hours.
>>
>>339239181
Wtf is this shit just make an actual fucking youtube channel FOR FREE
>>
Friendly reminder to report this thread for advertising.
>>
I heard it crashes all the time
>>
>>339240243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8gE3lnpLQ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.