[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Conquest bend over backwards to make the MC a moralfag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: conquest.jpg (327 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
conquest.jpg
327 KB, 1280x720
Why does Conquest bend over backwards to make the MC a moralfag? Wouldn't it be alot easier justify Nohr's conquest (they need land/resources, Hoshido are hypocrites when they preach peace) rather than justify the protag's actions leading an objectively evil faction to victory?

I know Fire Emblem isn't a game you play for the plot, but this is just retarded.
>>
>>339227439
It's ironic that they say how it's not black or white, while the game completely does just that.
>>
>>339227439
Because peaceful Not!Nippon could never be in the wrong. It's the dirty western warmongers!
>>
Conquest route did nothing wrong.

Except make the final villain into fucking Muk from Pokemon
>>
I agree I also wanted to see the MC turn legit evil
>>
>>339228403
I don't know anon. Saving people from mass starvation doesn't sound that evil. Those Hoshiboo scum had it coming if they can't even share a bit of their food.
>>
>>339229559
The Hoshidans didn't even know the situation was so dire in Nohr, given that most of their exposure to western nations was in more neutral kingdoms where the more wealthy and benign members of each region would intermingle.
>>
Got a question about supports. I could get MC and Mozu to S-rank, but does that they'll get married? I got other plans for MC's child.
>>
File: 1456908802136.png (711 KB, 731x553) Image search: [Google]
1456908802136.png
711 KB, 731x553
I'm playing lunatic. Stuck on chapter 10 for a whole week and been trying out the exp DLC to try and stand a chance but even that's hard. Also lost Arthur in his debut map. This is gonna kill me.
>>
>>339228180
And ironically it's Hoshido who brainwashes everyone who steps foot in it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167 KB, 1920x1080
>>339232251
>Lost Arthur
I don't even know if he's any good, but I like him.
I was thinking of pairing Mozu with him or Xander, but can't decide.
>>
>>339227439
>they need land/resources
Probably what they need the least.
>>
>>339234621
they don't need land but they need resources because they get no sun, no sun = poor crops.
>>
>>339234869
Things seems to grow just fine judging by the cutscenes though.
And if they really need resources, they could open up a trade with them instead of going for a full blown war.
>>
>>339235024
they have a warmonger king, and that's just one of the points Silas brings up in conquest
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.