[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the greatest kart racing game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Kart racers.png (1 MB, 880x670) Image search: [Google]
Kart racers.png
1 MB, 880x670
What is the greatest kart racing game?
>>
CTR>2Fast Transformed>MK8>Diddy Kong Racing

Replace Double Dash with MK8
Double Dash>CTR>2Fast>Diddy King Racing
>>
>>339216948
Supra Mayro Kratt.
>>
>>339216948
All Stars Racing &Knuckles>MK8>CTR>Diddy Dong
>>
File: Sonic-Racing-Shenmue-1-1280x722.jpg (147 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-Racing-Shenmue-1-1280x722.jpg
147 KB, 1280x722
Sanic Transformers.
It's the kart version of Outrun 2006, one of the greatest games of all time.
>>
File: Rareware_Universe.jpg (856 KB, 3200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Rareware_Universe.jpg
856 KB, 3200x1920
diddy kong . because of the fun gameplay and rich lore
>>
>>339216948
Only one of them has Carrier Zone, Burning Depths and Sanctuary Falls
>>
>>339217062
Fuck off nostalgic sonygger. CTR has nothing if you didn't play it back then. Same with the first Mario Kart.
>>
>>339217449
I wish I had a chance to pick it up on Steam. I guess my shitty PSP copy will have to satisfy my urge to legally own the game.
>>
>>339217543
Sunshine Tour and Galactic Parade were also glorious
>>
mario kart double dash.
>>
Sanic has the speed and the skill ceiling, MK8 has the better aesthetics and no Danic Patrick. None of the other games matter.
>>
Sonic Kart Transformed is the final form of the genre, it has the exact balance of fanservice, speed, mechanics and challenge that you want.
>>
which kart racer has the best online component?
>>
>>339218051
I imagine mk7 and 8 have the most alive online community at this point
>>
>>339218051
You can't play that one DLC map in Transformed, that automatically rules it out
>>
Super Mario Kart.
>>
>>339217606
>have to hunt all those sonyggers! xD Only nintendo games! xDD
Fuck off and die, fag.
>>
>tfw only got to play ctr online with /v/ for a day then we all disbanded.
>>
>>339216948
S&ASRF is both the greatest acronym of all time and the greatest cart racer of all time.
>>
>>339218314
Except I shit on the first MK too. And Sonic is the best actually, on PC. I shit on nostalgic turds who defend games that simply don't hold up for anyone who hasn't played them in the 90s.
>>
>>339216948
Mario Kart 8 is so damn polished. I'm honestly scared that the series can't get any better at this point.
>>
>>339218635
>Except I shit on the first MK too
I SAID FUCK OFF AND DIE, FAG.
>>
>>339218805
Take those same mechanics and get a real battle mode back in the mix and you'll have to perfect kart game.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.