[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent vidya stereotype you filled >playing vidya >eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: RealGamer.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
RealGamer.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
Recent vidya stereotype you filled
>playing vidya
>eating doritos and mountin dew
>>
>Playing overwatch
>acting like you require skills to play
>>
File: WarcraftApparently.jpg (358 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
WarcraftApparently.jpg
358 KB, 700x990
>playing warcraft
>obese and alone
>>
>playing video games
>kissless virgin
>>
>>339217108
Stop being fat, you fucking ugly nigger bitch penis cock
>>
>resenting women
>not having a job
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 668x712
>playing video games
>21 year old unemployed virgin who drops most of his college classes
>>
>>339216790
>Playing Overwatch and trying to win

How stupid am I?
>>
>playing PC game with FPS showing
>can't get 60 fps
>tinker with settings
>restart
>update drivers
>still can't get 60 fps
>tinker some more
>get 60 fps
>close game and do something else
>>
File: 217.jpg (115 KB, 957x720) Image search: [Google]
217.jpg
115 KB, 957x720
Rejecting offer to go party
Jerked off and played vidya instead

Been partying, hanging and dating all week though. Just wanted one day of vidya and loli H doujins
>>
>>339217628
>dates and brags about sexual exploits and popularity

so this is the power....of tripfaggotry....wow...
>>
>>339217628
Just because you shitpost and erp doesn't mean you party and date.
>>
I fit the "Young white male who grew up in a middle-class environment with strict catholic parents and a matriarchal environment with a busy dad and 3 bitchy females."

>I wear clothing to stay comfortable, no /fa/ sense
>I listen to fotm music, most recent being neo-80s, early 2000s rediscovering, and soundcloud memes but good memes that sound like they could pass as radio remixes but are still memes.
>Have resorted to playing games naked in my 230lbs+ unfit body
>neckbeard
>Given up on multiplayer because all the friends I had don't play the old flavor and change is too scary so I stopped making new friends and lost my old friends to new flavor
>I have a cellphone that my parents pay for because if it were up to me, I wouldn't have any phone and for some reason they'd rather pay money than email me
>no facebook because I don't have friends and my life isn't interesting enough to warrant one
>have no homey-feel to my room, as my life is so empty that I look for the most generic brands to prevent brand loyalty, while still yearning for something to live for and appreciate.
>want to die but so does everyone else on the internet and even writing this is just to get a reaction out of maybe someone who has 60% of what I'm saying going on in their life is worth the slight bit of embarrassment of making this claim just to feel a buzz of emotion.
>thought beer tasted horrible, but have realized that people who enjoy beer have been drinking the easiest stuff to digest and dislike anything hoppier because we all know how awful it tastes. But I decided that when I want to get drunk, I want to go for effect and realize that vodka is probably a slippery slope, so I'm trying high-percentage beers.
>tl;dr my life is fading away and I care enough to write about this on a Israeli gun-smithing board "anonymously" but not enough to do anything about it in reality because I don't feel like life has too much more to offer other than adrenaline and psych-drugs.

also, I wear graphic Ts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.