[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hearthstone, you git.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: PolymorphingFunTime.png (180 KB, 286x395) Image search: [Google]
PolymorphingFunTime.png
180 KB, 286x395
>Plays Hearthstone for fun
>Notices enemy priest runs a C'thun deck
>Already used both polymorphs
>Feel retarded
>Concede, alt+f4, 0/10 would not bang
>>
File: 1443135159501.jpg (191 KB, 805x645) Image search: [Google]
1443135159501.jpg
191 KB, 805x645
>losing to priests
Holy shit.
>>
>be me
>decide to give Hearthstone another try after not playing since it released
>every game is just the other person rushing to get C'thun out

Is this all the game is about now?
>>
>>339214638

not really. cthun decks are barely top tier. Priest, Warrior and Druid are the only viable cthun decks now but control priest is better than cthun priest and cthun druid doesnt work well at all. Nzoth is the true mvp god
>>
>>339214638
>be me
You mean a cuckfaggot ass who barely knew how to beat the meat?
No thanks, keep that for yourself living joke
>>
>he doesnt play a rogue deck
>>
>>339215040
cthun druid, when you get your cards at the right timings is other cthun decks on hyperdrive
>get all your ramp out fast
>use brann, innervate, innervate and a fuckton of buffers
>get a 15/15 cthun out t8, 21~ if you wait to t10

>get matched against priest
>can't play cthun because priest is a better thief than rogue
>>
I dont play hearth stone, how is this card better than a card with 6 atk and haste aside from it splashing.
>>
>>339217429
You play cards that give C'thun bonus attack and health. If youre doing it right you can have a stacked C'thun by turn 10. Play him, he does 15 damage to everything on board thats yours. But you have to be pretty shitty to actually let someone stack a C'thun.
Tl;dr OP sucks dick.
>>
>not running big game hunter
>>
>>339213459
>conceding
I play casually. I'm pretty sure half of my wins come from people conceding for reasons I can't fathom. Once, the other guy was a hunter and I had 2 health left, but I played a card with taunt and he gave up.
>>
Hearthstone is retarder imbalanced and every time they introduce a new card is a better version of a card that already exists, there is literally no reason not to use new cards when they are introduced.

And Cthun is the worst idea in any card game ever.

>Oh hey, what if we gave everyone a card that they can buff with a ton of other cards without it even being in play OR in their hand, and even if the opponent has the ability to counter it, we will make that useless because it will have a battlecry that immediately triggers its damage output!

FUCKING BRAVO BLIZZARD YOU INCOMPETENT SWINE
>>
>>339217614
>But you have to be pretty shitty to actually let someone stack a C'thun.

>you have to be shitty to let someone stack a card you literally cant stop them from stacking because the buffs are battlecries

haah waaw
>>
>>339218105
*psst* they do it on purpose, for money.
>>
>>339219259
Oh I know that, Im just pointing it out. the game is shit.

Which is sad because i loved it when it first started, but even then the balance wasnt great.
>>
>not playing Wild
>>
>>339213459
>for fun
>>
>>339214167
Dragon priest can be fucking crazy if they get a good start.
>>
>>339218105

I always find it funny how people that are complete trash are usually the most vocal.

Cthun decks are nowhere near the best decks, the minions are probably the best thing about a cthun deck and even if you play something where you can buff it to 10 to play good minions they are also considered mediocre decks.

Warrior, rogue being on top is actually one of the best things to happen to hearthstone. Sadly Thrall shitters exist's
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.