[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of the non-DLC Borderlands Pre-Sequel characters are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: borderlands.png (184 KB, 424x174) Image search: [Google]
borderlands.png
184 KB, 424x174
Which of the non-DLC Borderlands Pre-Sequel characters are the most fun for solo play?

I thought Claptrap would be fun from dialogue alone, and the action skill would add some variety, but what do you guys think?
>>
I also was considering Athena since she's apparently the main character as far as cut scenes goes, and that makes my autism happy.

Wilhelm and Nisha seem a little boring desu
>>
>>339208578
Is the dialog in this game as cringey as some of the dialog on borderlands 2?
>>
>>339209620
it's even cringier, since every NPC has an australian accent.
>>
>>339209710
Well at least Burch is gone so when they make a new one they can scrap the memes
>>
Bump, anyone even played this game?
>>
>>339210821
i played it and wished i hadn't.
>>
>>339210913
well what class were you?
>>
>>339210974
athena. she's alright, probably the best part of the game in my opinion, but i'd never replay this game.
>>
File: thanks doc.jpg (380 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
thanks doc.jpg
380 KB, 1680x1050
Athena/Jack are probably best options for solo play.
Claptrap/Aurelia have skill trees that are literally made for multiplayer.
Nisha's fine if you want to play an aimbot, never tried Wilhelm.

Endgame is even worse than B2 tho.
>>
>>339211282
I know Claptrap is really made for multiplayer, but I thought his skill tree would add some needed variety.

Not worth it?
>>
If you jad DLC in their both Jack and Australia are great fun for solo play. Wilhelm is decpetively fun and Athena is solid. Nisha was fun for me, but I could see her being boring for solo play. Never played Claptrap myself, but I am planning on it soon.
>>
>>339211390
You can still go down his two side trees, but you won't get anywhere near as much value out of his middle one.
>>
>>339208578
>Battlborn flopped so hard that Randy has resorted to shilling Bundylands on /v/ again

Wow just fucking wow
>>
>>339208578
Personally I love wilhelm.
>>
File: Thanks doc.jpg (199 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Thanks doc.jpg
199 KB, 1280x1024
Post raifu
>>
>>339215407
that shit on doppel is godlike
>>
I played the game and loved it; play Nisha, she's literally the best character.

Her personality is fucking hilarious in every scene because she just does not give a fuck about anyone except herself and Jack, it's great. I'm so glad I chose her as my first character, it really made the game so good. Plus, revolvers give me a hard on and her talent specs are the best.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.