[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Lied to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 256x369) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 256x369
You told me this game was awful, shit, boring, stupid, retarded and a fuckton more of words like that but i've been playing it and it's fucking awesome, im so glad i didnt listen to you and bough it
>>
in 5 years time dark souls 2 will be regarded as the peak of the souls series
>>
>>339205345
People really overblow how bad DSII is. It's a fine game.
>>
It's still not as great as DS1 in creativity.
>>
>>339205345
This board is full of retards who have no idea what they're talking about. If anything you're even more retard for even considering the lies of retards.
>>
>>339205483
It became the peak of the series the moment DaS III came out.
>>
>/v/ hates something that's actually good

Wow stop the fucking presses. Go play the game retard we don't need more shitpost threads baiting DaS autists
>>
Wow this thread sure is original
>>
>>339206116
>Thread is about enjoying a game
You're the one baiting, friend.
>>339205345
DS2 was probably the most anticipated release of the series, and coming after DS1 that everyone was jerking off to, it couldn't possibly meet the inflated expectations. It's my favorite in the series due to the more mellow tone and the emphasis on "death" instead of "murder" as BB and DS3 were. Best styled one so far, imo.
>>
>>339205345

Are you new?

NEVER listen to /v/. This place is full of try hards with shit taste. No exaggeration.
>>
/v/ wouldn't know a good game if it put its dick in their mouth
>>
No, DaS2 is shit.

worst lore
worst zones
worse hitboxes then then DaS1

Sotfs on the other hand, is arguably the best.
>>
File: 1 duane!.gif (697 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1 duane!.gif
697 KB, 480x320
>>339205902
no you
>>
>>339205783
DS1 isn't creative at all. From has been making the same game since the early 90's.
>>
File: 1464211621710.gif (268 KB, 122x171) Image search: [Google]
1464211621710.gif
268 KB, 122x171
>>339205345
go to bed brooks
>>
File: Das chars.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
Das chars.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1687
>>339207562
>
>>
>>339205345
Fallout 4 is better
>>
>>339205345
Vanilla is objectively broken, and SotFS is subjectively broken. It is a shitty game compared to DS1 and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it.
>>
>two had the least memorable bosses imo
>two had the best pvp however
worst part about ds3 is the fags running away in pvp instahealing. dark souls 2 had the slow estus which made it easy to kill fags like that
>>
>>339205647
>it's a fine game.
This is technically true, however it is the weakest of the series in most relevant peoples opinions.
If DSII was the only souls game, it would still be a great game compared to half the shit out there, but compared to the likes of Demons souls, Bloodborne or the original and latest Dark souls, it's shit.
Still, glad OP is enjoying himself.
>>
>>339205647
Not people in general are saying it's shit. It's just /v/ that's full if contrarian teenage shitposters
>>
>>339205345
III has been boring as fuck so far. Just defeated the Pontiff and the game's predictable and easy.

For what I played of II, which wasn't much, like 5 hours because I wanted to play III first while it's new - it was much more fun.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.