[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3ds homebrew thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: homebrew.png (175 KB, 265x324) Image search: [Google]
homebrew.png
175 KB, 265x324
Hey im stuck at Part 3.24 https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(RedNAND)

I've been trying to access the area for about 2 hours using the internet slider but no luck, it goes yellow>gray>orang. It than seems to freeze and closes to the home menu.
>>
>>339203812
Did you remember to change your theme again?
If that doesnt work follow the steps of clearing your browser history and such.
>>
>>339204686
I actually just got past it by redoing all the steps but Im faced with a new problem.

I can't find redNAND
>>
>>339204929
What do you mean you cant find rednand?
You wont be able to see the files on your sd card.
Are you saing you cant launch into rednand?
>>
>>339205898
I was reading the guide and thought it was a file, its the mode luma3ds launches into right? from there I just need to make sure it says EMU before the system info and then perform a system update right?
>>
Hacked this garbage console and there's not a single game worth playing past the 4 I finished
>>
>>339206634
Yes its the mode luma loads and you cant see it normally.
Yep check and make sure you are on emu then update.

If you arent doing so already, read each page carefully before you begin.
>>
Homebrew and hacking should be banned on the spot. it's illegal , and promotes piracy.

MODS
>>
>>339207119
Eat a dick. Nobody said anything about piracy.
>>
>>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>339207119
Im mainly just doing this to play some games that aren't available in my country, and don't seem to be making their way over anytime soon.

I also have 269 3ds+dsi ware and games in my software library (not counting demo's of course) and still plan to buy anything that interests me that I am able to obtain otherwise.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.