[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STREET FIGHTER V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Street_Fighter_5_71277.jpg (71 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Street_Fighter_5_71277.jpg
71 KB, 600x300
>Not a tournament player
>No scene nearby
>Getting better online leads to bad habits and poor reactions

What genuine reasons are there for one to "git gud", as it were? If you aren't going to take it anywhere, is there any point? Sure, you can be an enthusiast.... but why spend that amount of time on a game that ultimately leads to nowhere?

Playing with friends/randumbs can get tedious and boring. Tourney players are the only people these type of games were made for, it seems IMO

Did Capcom just develop this game for eSports sake or do they actually want casual players to try and get Gold/Platinum Rank?

So,its a BAWWWW post, I guess. I just don't know why I play this game anymore. I used to enjoy it, but now I'm considering dropping fighting games and being a total RPG nut. At least there's an endgame I can get to and not hit a ceiling. ( InB4 filthy casual etc)
>>
>>339196568
why play any game? none of them have actual tangible rewards. If you don't enjoy it then don't play, simple as that.
>>
You can pretty much say the same for any kind of game where there's competition though.
>>
Enjoyment
>>
EU Lobby is up 8man F21 99sec password 1212
host: crobal
>>
File: weird baby.jpg (22 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
weird baby.jpg
22 KB, 389x388
>>339196568
I can give arguments and reasons to explain what you're asking and to 'prove' your opinion is wrong but

>what genuine reasons are there for one to [insert "trigger" comment]
> etc etc

You're just pic related. Advice:

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 525x700
She's my reason

Now fuck off back to your weeb RPG's
>>
>>339198431

I knew that. Thanks for stating the obvious.

Just looking for opinions/insight
>>
>>339198641

Good reason

Now keep going and be the best.
>>
File: fuck.png (76 KB, 496x523) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
76 KB, 496x523
>>339196568
>Get the special edition on release day in japan.
>Nobody buys the game
>Serves in Japan are a mess, very few people playing the game + all the problems the game had at launch
>3 days later retailers start selling used copies for half of the price
>Goes back to Brazil
>Also no one plays the fucking game and my internet connection went to shit
>months later finally i finally get better connection(30 mb with an average of 3 to 5 mb upload)
>Takes 10 to 20 minutes to get a ranked match
>Apparently i'm the only one who bothers to have decent internet because even though i set the matches to be 4-5 connection quality i get teleports and drops often
>Every Brazilian player only pick Ryu/Ken and does the exact same shit
>They don't even combo, they just Grab, dp or sit back
>None of my friends who used to play fightans are interested in the game, i'm literally the only one who has it.
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 347x346
>>339198641

Well he's MY reason.
>>
>>339199018

Harsh. I know Brazil has a hard time making connections outside the country too.
>>
>>339198681
So obvious and ironically you're not getting it. It's because you're upset at the videogame that you won't listen to opinions/insight.

You already have yours but here it goes: if you are getting mad when you used to have fun you're either playing it too much or taking it too seriously.

Your post screams "over thinking it!" from bottom to beginning.
>>
>>339199748

Maybe you should have lead with that.

Would have saved some time.
>>
>>339199748
>>339199863

And thanks for your input.
>>
>>339199447
its fuckign awful, every match with USA player or european players has teleports even though the connection status is 3 to 4.
>>
>>339196568
>pointless
>tedious
>boring

If you're not enjoying yourself, don't play.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.