[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halo MCC Gaymin Night: Episode 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hpc_deathisland_ctf.jpg (673 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hpc_deathisland_ctf.jpg
673 KB, 1024x768
So I'd say last night was a success.
Granted, it could use a bit of smoothing out with which gametypes to include but as far as getting one of these things off the ground, I'm satisfied.

I'm working on getting a bunch of the classic gametypes and forged community maps from the Halo 3 days for the next time I host. Once I have them, I'll put them on my file share so anybody can use them.
>>
Next session when?
>>
I missed out due to work.

Just tell me...
How autistic was it? Was it fun?
>>
>>339194018
>Next session when?
I wouldn't mid doing it again Sunday Night since its labor day Monday and there's no work/university
>>
>>339193953
If you're this committed to it you should rent and set-up a dedicated erver
>>
File: Halo CE Firefight.jpg (241 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Halo CE Firefight.jpg
241 KB, 1280x1024
>that blood gulch CTF
Literally all out warfare.
Good shit. I don't even remember who won and I don't care. It was awesome.
>>
>>339194397
Blue Team won
>>
File: cbackhalo.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cbackhalo.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>339194358
>If you're this committed to it you should rent and set-up a dedicated erver
I don't think that's possible with MCC.
And it's not like he needs to do it with Halo PC because plenty of those sessions get arranged already.
Hell, I think there's one going on right now.
>>
A SITH LORD?
>>
Wait... you had an MCC night? When was the thread?
>>
>>339194981
I saw it last night but couldn't join because all my xbone controllers are ded
>>
>>339194981
>Wait... you had an MCC night? When was the thread?
Like early yesterday morning.
>>
>>339194794
I'm sitting here debating if juggernaut was the worst part of the night or the best.

I mean, it was the most boring game mode, but the meming was top tier.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.