[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you a video game tattoo yet anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: tat.png (1 MB, 914x910) Image search: [Google]
tat.png
1 MB, 914x910
why don't you a video game tattoo yet anon?
>>
Because tattoos are stupid.
>>
They cost money.
>>
>>339190570
I'm not a living advertisement board.
I have nothing against the idea of having tattoos though
>>
>>339190570
They would have to shape my fat like plato if they are going to draw anything on me
>>
File: kane1252jpg.jpg (6 KB, 320x250) Image search: [Google]
kane1252jpg.jpg
6 KB, 320x250
>tfw kid in class got a nod tat when tiberian sun came out
>see him again in the current year +1
>still has it
>lost 3 jobs because of it
>still no regrets
>>
>>339190570
Im a straight edge who has both better shit to do than to mutilate my body for a image to be put on it and better things to waste my money in, like actual food and games.
>>
>>339191250
More like straight edgy with a false sense of superiority
>>
>>339190570
pokefags are the fucking worst
>>
>>339190570

because tattoos are retarded
>>
>>339191187
>lost job because of a tat.

top kek did he get it on his forehead or something?
>>
>>339190570
At least that seems like it's high quality
>>
Because I'm not stupid.

Brands
Logos
And characters that mean anything to anyone for a span of maybe 25 years are a recipe for regret.
>>
Tattoos are fucking retarded.
>>
Tattoos are degenerate, I'm degenerate enough as it is now thanks.
>>
>>339190570
This is obviously fake.
>>
>>339192623
i hope so, biggest fag on the planet otherwise
>>
>>339190570
simple, i'm not a fucking idiot
>>
>>339191187
Where the hell did he get it?
Its easy as fuck to cover up arm tattoos.
>>
File: IMG_20140912_113829.jpg (184 KB, 778x584) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140912_113829.jpg
184 KB, 778x584
>>
File: 1463899620427.jpg (31 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1463899620427.jpg
31 KB, 350x350
If I get a tattoo the only person who would see it would be my wife. On top of that it would be /v/ because I love you faggots.
>>
>>339192959
A dick tattoo?
>>
>>339193075
nah man my small ass dick wouldn't support /v/ good enough. Gotta think bigger. But not to big like an entire back tattoo. Just someplace where I would always have clothes over it.
>>
>>339190570
because im scared of needles
>>
>>339191685
I really don't think Im superior to someone who decided to do something I don't like or condone, Im saying I disagree with the action and could waste money in ways I would enjoy more rather than performing something I don't agree with.

Get triggered by people who don't ink all ya want buddy.
>>
>>339193285
Put it on your ass
then you'll have two shitholes
>>
>>339193390
Yeah. There we go. That maybe whats going to happen.
>>
File: Okami.jpg (301 KB, 1691x1394) Image search: [Google]
Okami.jpg
301 KB, 1691x1394
I want an Okami tattoo :^(
>>
There's one I want enough to have, and its traditional location (being the bottom-left third of the back of the right hand is not conductive to work etc. situations.

That may yet change.
>>
my friend got the entire dovah alaphabet from skyrim tattooed down his arm
>>
I'm impartial to tattoos. I don't have one because I'm the kind of person that gets bored of stuff easily that's why I broke up with my only gf

If I ever got one it would be something to remind me to go fast. Not because of sanic but because I like running
>>
>>339193581
"Oh anon I didn't know you were a furry"
>>
>>339190570
Because i'm not a pathetic faggot who needs tattoos to show to everyone else that i'm a faggot who plays videogames.
Oh wow, videogames, so cooool. Fuck this hobby.
>>
>>339190570
Fuck no. Tattoos are for people that never learned how to articulate their feelings like a normal person. Its just making your body into a sticker book. Its overly expensive for something that's going to look like shit in 20 years. And the getting one makes you have to deal with random strangers asking and bragging about tattoos in some form or another. "How long did it take? My artist was like... My buddy actually... Where did you..." And so on. There is nothing appealing about getting tattoos except for having to deal with other people with tats. And the kind of women that want guys with them aren't the ones any sane person would deal with sober
>>
>>339193581
Maybe a small mirror on your back, between your shoulderblades?
>>
>>339190570
>If he gets Mew it will have to be on its on row, fucking up the look of the grid
>If he doesn't get Mew then the collection is incomplete and everyone will point it out
151 being a prime number is a real bitch
>>
File: radiance.jpg (13 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
radiance.jpg
13 KB, 250x251
I'm thinking about getting pic related tattooed on my arm in black, is it that bad?

I don't care if people think it's the illuminati symbol
>>
>>339194529
he could get mew tattooed in some super hidden place, like the armpit or bottom of his foot. That would be kind of funny I guess
>>
>>339193956
>what is artistic expression
I'm not defending all tattoos, there are obviously good and bad life decisions. Getting a tattoo of a Zelda game when in 20 years Nintendo will be unheard of and dead is a bad decision, as is anything that will be relevant for only a limited time.

>Its just making your body into a sticker book
Not really

>Its overly expensive for something that's going to look like shit in 20 years.
Dependant on the artist, how poorly you age, and the tattoo quality

>And the getting one makes you have to deal with random strangers asking and bragging about tattoos in some form or another.
Both of my 2 brothers have decent subtle tattoos and they have never been confronted by people you claim exist. Even so you don't need to engage these people out of the blue asking you questions about something personal.

>There is nothing appealing about getting tattoos except for having to deal with other people with tats.
Not really

>And the kind of women that want guys with them aren't the ones any sane person would deal with sober
Based on your "experience" with women?
>>
>>339190570
Considered a monhun tattoo. But never decided on what. Probably gonna go with one of those logbook drawings of one of my favorite monsters.
>>
>>339193843
video games are cool
>>
>>339193374
>I really don't think Im superior
if that were true you wouldn't describe yourself as straight edge
>>
>>339194529
Mew is going to be a tramp stamp bigger than the other Pokemon.
>>
>>339195269
Isn't a straight edge is just someone who doesn't do drugs, alchohol, tatoo himself and shit like that? English isn't my native tongue, but im fairly certain Im not misusing the word.
>>
>>339195469
straight edge is just abstinence from drugs and alcohol. it was a movement inside the punk scene because people didn't want to be associated with all the heroine and alcohol abuse.
>>
Oh, alright then. Sorry if I misussed it.
>>
File: BerserkGuts.jpg (75 KB, 608x732) Image search: [Google]
BerserkGuts.jpg
75 KB, 608x732
>mfw I have a brand of sacrifice on the back of my neck/shoulder

They made a berserk game so it counts
>>
Because there isn't a video game I love enough to have immortalized on my body
>>
>>339196061
Get out Demo.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.