[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you suppose to beat this fucker? >No weaknesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 268x188
How are you suppose to beat this fucker?

>No weaknesses
>Two homo bodyguards have no weaknesses either
>One blocks fire and the other ice, making fire and ice spells that hit all enemies useless
>One sidekick fucking buffs the shit outta him

Seriously, this is the second boss motherfucker.
>>
Just grind
>>
Spam dekaja until you kill the buffing homo
>>
File: ants baka gaijin.gif (71 KB, 50x42) Image search: [Google]
ants baka gaijin.gif
71 KB, 50x42
>>339188647
>>
It's a jrpg, just grind more.
>>
Kill Nice Guy
Kill Tough Guy
Kill Shadow Kanji

Yukiko dedicated healer
Chie buffs and attacks
Yosuke buffs and attacks
MC is utility

just git gud holy shit
>>
>>339188647

I kept dying over and over to a mid-boss in P3 very early in the game, just after the first real boss.

These fucking games don't mess around with the difficulty so I could never complete either.
>>
>>339191090
Persona games aren't difficult. You just need to grind to the appropriate level to be viable against a boss.
>>
>>339191314

can't grind in either because of time limit
>>
>>339191625
it's more like, grind as much as you can in a limited amount of time before a certain date.
>>
>>339191625
do you have brain problems anon? Its barely a problem in 3 due to them getting tired but the MC can always keep fighting. Its not as all a problem in 4, unless you don't have the fox i guess.
>>
>>339191625
It's usually not necessary to really grind, I just by shit and think about what I can fuse to help me.

If you do need to grind, you can do that in P4 regardless of time, since all you have to do is run around collecting SP recovery items if you have to, sp recovery skills, or money if you have fox.
P3 gives you a retarded amount of time and tartarus is at night as well, where time is less valuable.
>>
>>339188647
the extra boss back in the castle is harder
>>
>>339188647
dont forget to buff your party and debuff the enemies
>>
>>339188647
Kill Order:

1. Buffing/Healing mini-faggo
2. Attacking mini-faggo
3. Main Bara Faggo
4. Yourself for making this thread and bitching about a boss in a casual jrpg
>>
>>339188647
just git gud. granted it was the only time I struggled in this game but it's not a hard game.
>>
>>339188647
Fuse Rakshasa, he naturally resists physical
If you feel confident that Yukiko can outheal Tough Guy's damage, then kill Nice Guy first. If not, then kill Tough Guy first.
Make sure you always have somebody that can use Dekaja for when Nice Guy uses Heat RIser, you want to dispell that shit immediately. If you're playing vanilla then Yosuke learns it early.
Make sure you have ways to cure Rage and Poison, Poison can put you on a fast clock this early in the game and you don't ever want Yukiko to be unable to heal

Shadow Yukiko and Shadow Kanji can be really difficult because you don't really have access to good personae yet, things get easier from here until you feach Shadow MItsuo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.