[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hiding the population... is seriously funny get fucked 343
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: CoDinSpace.png (133 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
CoDinSpace.png
133 KB, 275x350
hiding the population... is seriously funny
get fucked 343
>>
>>339160992
I traded this back after 1 day of beating campaign and the ocd 30fps npc multiplayer

Bonny can suck my fat cock
>>
>>339160992
you can't see how many people play it now? Did you used to be able to?

I haven't played the game since November, don't remember
>>
It's amazing they managed to ruin halo so efficiently.

Literally just make Halo 3 again for the multiplayer and you can make whatever filler garbage you want for the story, you've now fucked it so badly it seems irredeemable.

If any of you 343 devs are reading,
- get rid of aim down sights, it sucks
- sprinting is still lame
- that dive to the ground thing and the booster pack can go away, nobody really cares
- Bring back the fucking brute shot from Halo 3, the concussion rifle blows
- Don't lie through your teeth about the story like you did with halo 5.
>>
>>339164918
Yup I'm ready to return to a game slower than my grandmother when she puts her contacts in.
>>
i miss bungie so much, how could this happen to Halo? It was just a couple years ago that it was still big.
>>
>>339164918
>- Don't lie through your teeth about the story like you did with halo 5.
I'm curious now. I never follow Halo closely, but what did you mean by this?
>>
>>339165145
Halo 5's campaign was in no way/shape/form what it was advertised to be.
>>
>>339165091
I'd prefer it over the ADHD shit we have now. There's barely any strategy any more and 343's insistence on creating circular maps is unbelievably shit.

>>339165145
The start of Halo 2 anniversary in master chief collection starts with Locke talking to the arbiter about hunting Master Chief, All the promo ads and trailers for the game show Master Chief and Locke engaging in a fight, look it up, I'm too lazy to link you, there was a whole campaign called Hunt the truth where it looked like Locke and Chief would fight to the death, looked like another "humanity on the brink" but this time, Chief and Locke blaming each other and fighting to kill the other because of it all.

How much of that appears in the game? Close to zero. Chief and Locke have an extremely brief cutscene where they have a quick fistfight that could have been avoided by chief just saying "Yo I'm looking for Cortana, brb" and then Locke chasing after him being like "Command's looking for you and won't stop whining at me to get you, pls come now"
>>
>>339165625
Carrying on from my post, I think that there's potential that Halo 5 had to undergo massive changes to both the game and story because Master Chief Collection was such a colossal disaster.
To make up for what they'd done, 343 did add Halo 3 ODST to the game, which would have taken a lot of development time, plus they had to do lots of changes to the matchmaking since the release matchmaking was literally unplayable (3hours to find 1 (ONE) game unplayable) and after MONTHS managed to make something slow and bad instead of completely broken.

I think this may have pulled away a lot of developers from the game and may have impacted the development from Halo 5, but the issue there is then they should have delayed Halo 5 and said something like "Ok so Master Chief Collection was terrible and we put lots of work to make it bearable, sorry everyone. Because of that, Halo 5 is going to be in development a bit longer to make up for the time we lost fixing MCC." And then maybe we wouldn't have gotten a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>339165105
I think it was only in halo 3 (maybe 2 as well) . But this is a bungie fag/h3 baby circle jerk
>>339164918
So halo 3 with hd graphics?gosh I just love that terribly balanced starting load out and slower then molasses gameplay. Maybe they can neuter the pistol to shit tier to satisfy your halo 3 autism
>>
>>339166101
Terribly balanced starting loadout??????
Do you just mean that the AR is garbage? Agreed, but it made you pick up other weapons on the map. The slow gameplay was far far more engaging than the twitch shooter that's basically CoD with a new skin we have now.
>>
>>339161901
Did this with Halo 4 never bought 5.
>>
>>339166101
halo 2 was my favourite but halo 3 was the peak of everything. population/competitive community and survived years of cod releases
>>
>>339160992
I don't even care about Halo 5 but you've been posting this thread like every day for the past week
Just chill
>>
>>339166424

pretty much this. 343s halo is shit
>>
http://vee.scay.net

testing new demo
>>
>>339166101
Different anon, I'm getting really tired of hearing this Bungiefag 343 shill shit. If you just liked the Halo trilogy and want the franchise to get better you are a Halo fan, if you only Bunige's Halo games becuase it was made by them so you will try to lie to the community that Halo: Reach was great then you are a Bungiefag, if you never liked Halo until 343 took over then you are a 343 shill. Now shut the fuck up about this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.