[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now imagining a current Bastion with a self shielding ability.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
You are now imagining a current Bastion with a self shielding ability.
>>
>>339158061
Why does Bastion and Roadhog have heal anyway
>>
>>339158210
roadhog because healing to 600 health with medkits or even a healer would take forever

bastion because he doesn't have any other abilities than gun and more gun, heal allows him to stay turtled
>>
bastion a shit
>>
>>339158439
Wouldn't that force more people to pick healers or teamwork, though?
>>
>>339158628
having more healers that aren't bornig as fuck would make people play healer more
>>
>>339158728
Well when some can self-heal while still racking kills, why would scrubs pick healers in the first place?
>>
Bastion would be worse with a shield and no heal
>>
>>339158728
this

>le hold and click girl
>speedy hip hop nigger
>get one shot man

they need to make a pure hot based healer, zenyettas hot design is bad
>>
>>339159034
heal over time?
>>
dumb fucks. Bastion had a shield early in the beta. Blizzard decided to remove it and increase his hp and allow him to turn 360
>>
>>339159174
Yes
>>
>>339159292
Is that not mercy then?
I dont get what a hot healer is
>>
He'd be good then
>>
>>339159363
HOT means you cast an ability once and then forget about it. Like Zenyatta's orb but not shitty.

You'd see someone, cast the HOT on them, they'd get healed while they fuck off wherever and you'd be casting HOTs on other people too. Mercy's is a channeled ability, meaning you have to continuously follow a person and hold down fire on that one person to heal them.
>>
>>339159363

everything is technically a heal over time, as heals happen, over a course of time, but the term hot means a heal that you place on someone and then the heal completes without anymore acton. So zenyettas orb. You do the work to put his orb on the player, and then the heal completes over time, without any action requires by you.

Unlike mercy who needs to continually channel her spell to heal. She uses a channelled heal.

Lucio uses an area of effect (aoe) heal. It heals people within a certain area (near you).
>>
>>339158728
>>339159034
Soldier 76 is the most fun to play healer.
>>
this is why rpg nerds should stay away from fps
>>
>>339159762
>>339159842
We could use some sort of direct healer. Someone with a moderate-to-long cooldown heal that does like 200+ health in one press.
>>
>>339159908
If only he had the health indicator warning like the other healers . Although that would be blizz admitting his heal is op
>>
I think a leech healer would be pretty cool. You do damage to take a % of that damage and heal your teammates
>>
>>339160078
probably the most likely healer to be added, seen as we have everything else, even if hot wise it sucks ass
>>
File: aIYCH.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aIYCH.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>339160253
he does, you can enable it in the options.
>>
>>339160520
oh shit, support 76 here i come, thanks man
>>
>>339160520
only the engineer cant see health bars which is annoying. there isint an option for it either like 76
>>
>>339161098
seems dumb af
>>
>>339158728
lucio used to be able to do alot of damage. but they removed that, which is a damn shame
>>
>>339158061
>just use genji to counter him :^)

what are you supposed to do when there are two bastions two reinhardts. mercy, and junkrat on defense?
>>
>>339158061
He was actually more balanced back then. Lower damage and couldn't rotate 360 in Turret Configuration.
>>
File: NERF THIS.jpg (250 KB, 604x900) Image search: [Google]
NERF THIS.jpg
250 KB, 604x900
>>339161640
>>
>>339158061
I would actually be pretty ok with this.

I'm tired of sneaking up on him as a character that can't really kill him before he turns around.
>>
>>339161804
oh let me just shoot some peas at them for a few minutes first
>>
>>339161958
Her handgun is awesome, I've killed many players who think she's a free kill outside of her Meka, she's not. Just aim and run, her hitbox is fucking tiny.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (15 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
15 KB, 413x395
>There are still people that fall for the "Bastion is good" meme
The game has been out for three days now, you fags have no excuse anymore.
>>
>>339163183
he would be op as fuck as he is now with a shield
>>
>>339158210
>>339158439
>exchange heal for a swap between gun and laser, kinda like lucio's health/speed swap
>gun is tweaked to have worse accuracy at longer range but maintains high damage up close
>laser has high accuracy in exchange for worse damage
>>
>>339160078
I could see the support sniper people are rambling about working like that. With extras heal for headshot.
>>
>>339158210
>I don't understand video game design or video games in general
1. Bastion has a heal because it helps him not have to seek out health packs because he's a turtley boy. Good bastions are always somewhat mobile though.
2. roadhog is a solo agent, he needs a self heal. Healers are extremely inefficient on him because he has no armor as well. The point of him is that he can do a damage exchange and then heal back up to full health afterwards with proper pacing.
>>
File: ConfusedMatei.png (758 KB, 498x724) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedMatei.png
758 KB, 498x724
>>339158061

>Japanese voice trailer

Fucking disgusting weebshit, it's not even a fucking nip game you freak.
>>
>>339159034
ironic shitposting is still shitposting anon
>>
>>339163183
I can't kill a Bastion as Lucio or Mercy before he turns around and my teammates who picked Offense heroes are too stupid to do it themselves.

He's not OP, but he is definitely a pubstomper.
>>
>>339165118
im sorry this triggered your autism
>>
>>339158061
>not even a week and game is already death
Who is to blame?
>>
Why are Soldier 76 players always so fucking rude?
>>
>>339165663
what kind of retarded bastion is going to get killed by a mercy or lucio before he turns around?
>>
>>339158210

>Roadhog

he's the only tanks without a form of damage mitigation. Winston, D.va and Rein all have armor and a shield. Zarya has shield health and a personal shield, so Roadhog gets a huge heal over time since he lacks mitigation.

>Bastion

he's suppose to be a fortified tower so they gave him the heal so he could stay in battle and defend.
>>
>>339165118
Look at this idiot crying wow
>>
>>339167203
I've done it once or twice. So not many.
>>
>>339167203
I've killed several as Mercy. She's small and harmless-looking and her gun packs a punch while not looking or sounding very threatening. She's deceptively good at flanking and can use Guardian Angel as an escape.

She's better than most at dealing with a deployed Bastion from the front, as well. Peek and shoot, peek and shoot. Bastion can't do shit about it except get up and move.
>>
>>339158061
Cool, Bastion might actually be not a wasted spot on the roster, thanks for that fantasy, Anon!
>>
>>339166870
Because I'm usually the only one getting shit done. I picked S76 so I could play 3 classes at once, since my teammates can't handle playing one
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.