[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Only 3DS model worth getting > Impossible to find in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo_New3DS_Open_.jpg (61 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_New3DS_Open_.jpg
61 KB, 1000x1000
> Only 3DS model worth getting
> Impossible to find in the US unless you pay $300+ for some limited edition bundle
> XL version has shitty screen, no faceplates, and no baller-ass colored buttons
>>
Who fucking cares what colour your shitty plastic toy is? Just buy one and hack the thing.
>>
>>339155774
>buying a 3ds
lol
>>
>>339155940
I did. I got a 2DS for $40, and it's fucking horrible. The speaker's shit, the D-Pad's shit, and the shoulder buttons are shit.
>>
>>339156061
At this point it's essentially three handhelds in one

And the Vita has shitty memoryand it's more expensive
>>
>>339156237
>paying more than 100 for underpowered hardware
Kill yourself nintendrone.
>>
>>339155774
$260 + free shipping on Amazon penis breath
>>
>>339155774
>Impossible to find in the US unless you pay $300+ for some limited edition bundle
You don't even have international delivery in your second world country?

Use amazon.co.jp, you idiot.
>>
File: 1379879856167.jpg (91 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1379879856167.jpg
91 KB, 750x600
>NEW 3DS
Where are the games Nintendo? You said there would be games. All we got are Smash and a bunch of other ports.
>>
>>339156916
What the fuck can I do with a Japanese N3DS? I'm in the US.
>>
>>339157864
The Pokemon red/blue edition ruined the re-sale market. I bought the HHD bundle the week it came out brand new off of craigslist for 140$ which looking back was a bit sketchy. The HHD code sold for a little under 30. I'd say keep your eyes on resale sites. I think plenty of people buy ds(s) and then realize they want an XL and sell their old one.
>>
>>339156916
> Live in America
> My copy of Cubic Ninja is a USA one

What good is that gonna do?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.