[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /v/? Hurry up and pick one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: shot types.png (157 KB, 512x446) Image search: [Google]
shot types.png
157 KB, 512x446
Well, /v/?
Hurry up and pick one.
>>
DAILY REMINDER YOU'RE A FAGGOT IF YOU NEED HOMING SHOTS.
>>
spread always...
>>
beam only
>>
>>339149965
spread and homing is for HOMOS
>>
>>339150234
>I can't aim
Look at this nerd
>>
>>339149965
>spread covers the screen while allowing for extreme dps when you close distance with the target

everything else is just flat rate DPS with no screen coverage
>>
>>339149965
When has homing EVER been good, in any shmup or variant therof.
>>
>>339150550

In Darius games when you specifically need to hit floor/ceiling enemies or enemies that appear behind you.
>>
>Final Stage
>Enemies and shit everywhere
>Can just let homing missiles do their thing while focusing on defense
Spread maybe has a chance but you beamfags are gonna get fucked.
>>
that's a thick beam, going with that
>>
>>339150962
>Final Stage
>Enemies have assloads of health
>Homing missiles do shit damage

>Spread requires you to hug the boss' hitbox if you want to do massive damage

Beam is the only way to go
>>
>>339150550
Assault Android Cactus..?
It wasn't OP but it was decent.
>>
>>339149965
These kinds of weaponry should also contribute to the speed of the player. So in that logic the beam would be the fastest user and the spread would be the slowest. So I guess beam would do for certain scenarios.
>>
>>339150550
It's pretty strong in Twohoes, but it takes forever to clear spell cards
>>
>>339150514
>implying implications
AHAHAHA NO
Spread in shmups always has shit damage, even up close. This isn't contra.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.