[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: darksouls.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
darksouls.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
What went wrong ?
>>
working as intended
>>
File: Fellow_Gamer_totally_not_Todd.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
Fellow_Gamer_totally_not_Todd.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>>339142539
>>
>>339142451
Too much bonfires.
Besides that it was alright.
>>
>>339142451
Dark Souls 3>Bloodborne

Commence the angry replies
>>
>>339142451
It has a few flaws but so does every game. I enjoyed it.
>>
nothing
>>
Less replayability. No real build variety or a good reason to go NG+.
>>
they called it dark souls 3 instead of bloodbourne 2
>>
Too easy, too short, abandoned the spell slot system for mememanabar, not enough weapons, not enough movesets, not enough armor sets.
>>
>>339142451
Nothing, can't wait for DLCs.
>>
>>339142451

Strictly worst combat then the game preceding it, and strictly less captivating than almost all the other titles.
Mechanics that were only partially removed.
Unmemorable and generic, by-the-books sequel bogged down with universe references.

Good game overall, but nothing special. Sort of like a Japanese Witcher 3.
>>
>>339145025

That would imply it was good.
Dark Souls 3 fits in with the other two ho-hum titles that it shares a name with.
>>
>>339145201
no because bloodborne is bad. as a standalone game its fine, but it shouldnt of become the standard for the series

and it really doesnt fit, the enviroments are drab and samey (like bloodborne) and the gameplay is totaly different compared to 1 and 2. its a completely different game.
>>
>>339144880
no-one's gonna get angry, ya dingus
they'll just call you stupid, which you are
>>
>>339145025
>bourne
you mean like the movies

I can't believe this is such a common spelling error, I just don't get it... is it meta trolling?
>>
>>339145405
Bloodborne was better than Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>339146172
it's like rogue and rouge

99% of anglophones are dyslexic
>>
>>339146172
no im just an idiot/never cared to learn its real spelling

>>339146253
i actually agree with you
>>
I'd never thought anything would ever make me say this, but I want vancian magic back. The fp bar somehow ended up worse than the worst spell system I've ever known.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.