[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember this game? It was alright.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: PS3_Fat_Princess_logo[1].png (100 KB, 312x256) Image search: [Google]
PS3_Fat_Princess_logo[1].png
100 KB, 312x256
Remember this game? It was alright.
>>
>>339136536
$5 game not worth $15 or $10 (I forgot how much it was but got it when it came out in 2009)
>>
>>339136536
Was fun as hell, would love to see it revived on pc
>>
>>339136536
I liked it. It took a class based system where you can switch on the fly under circumstances, and had pretty neat maps where a singular person's actions could change the map dynamically. It sort of felt like they had inspiration from TF2 in a way. Shame the balance was so incredibly trash, and they nerfed feeding the princess cake to make her too fat for one guy to just solo capture her.
>>
The real Sony girl, Gravityfags please die.
>>
>>339136536
It was fucking great, too bad about the sequel.
>>
>>339138401
Would never fly in today's politically correct social justice climate.

>princess is treated and fought over as an object
>she's fat, can be force fed cake to make her THICKER
>doesnt meet the minimum quota of one PoC and/or minority and one woman in leading role

The Kotaku and Polygon articles write themselves and you can just hear the SIGHs and UGHs and CAN YOU NOTs from the twitter and tumblr tards
>>
>>339142396
>doesnt meet the minimum quota of one PoC

You can make your avatar (which can be male or female) all sorts of skin colours. Not even just normal colours, like zombie tone or orc skin.
>>
File: 1385573616820.jpg (373 KB, 1000x1867) Image search: [Google]
1385573616820.jpg
373 KB, 1000x1867
>>339142396
>>
>>339142492
Yeah, but character creation doesnt count, they have to be their own characters.
>>
>>339142396
Did you forget that Fat Princess got a sequel early this year / late last year?
>>
>>339136536
It was fun. Now i want to play it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.