[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is just a compilation of Host segments from a Fallou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Seattle6.png (196 KB, 404x323) Image search: [Google]
Seattle6.png
196 KB, 404x323
So this is just a compilation of Host segments from a Fallout 4 Radio mod I'm working on. I just finished recording the host segments, and might end up having more of them.

What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYnWVcVwI8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>339134663
It's a good start. This is has a evil play through vibe. Like if a top tier raider found a radio station and had someone to torture. The vioce acting is still pretty new, but i can hear the heart in this.
/v/ will probably shit on you, but don't feel down. This is a good mod, keep practicing and writing it feels like fallout.
>>
>>339135321
Ha, that's why I posted it to /v/. No better criticism exists than that on 4chan. I appreciate your words!
>>
It feels like you didn't 100% decide between making an actually psychotic character or trying to pull off a wacky psychotic character, but the character still sounds consistent and the audio quality matches a radio aesthetic nicely. I'd give it somewhere between a 6/10 or 7/10 and maybe have it installed if there's a Raider overhaul for Fallout 4 down the line.
>>
>>339135675
The idea was, a very timid character and a very obtuse character both start to experience the waning of their sanity as they're trapped for years and years in a very small studio. At least, that's a clever way to explain the inconsistency, ha!

Thank you very much. 13 minutes is a long time to ask anyone to listen to, so I appreciate your input!
>>
I don't know, I feel like all the fucks thrown around don't really fit but maybe that's just me.
>>
File: 1364429828856.jpg (44 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
1364429828856.jpg
44 KB, 768x433
>>339134663
its seriously shit
>>
>>339135938
That's a big thing I also have to go with. In my opinion, the Fucks weren't too bad and that's a lot to say considering that in Current Year it's hard to keep the weight behind them, but in some points it felt like it started to become a bit of a crutch. There's the point to consider that music will be breaking up the segments, but a little more variety can go a long way.
>>
>>339134663
you sound too modern
idk what it is but i guess user older words.
>>
I've only listened to a bit of it, but I'm not too sure at how much I like Gary.
Although he's supposed to be his scared bitch to SB's crazy bastardness, it feels more like he lacks any sort personality more than anything, which makes him not at all interesting to listen to which makes SB more interesting in return.

There's also sometimes when your voice as SB goes out of it's regular act and goes to what I'm guessing is your normal voice (which ends up sounding a bit similar to Gary) and sounds a bit out of place.

Otherwise I like it a lot.
>>
>>339134663
the autist in me wonders if the FCC existed in fallout-verse

also I wonder if I would want to hear these lengthy bits over and over again. Also missed opportunity/potential confusion because most people when they connect fallout and Gary probably think of the clones from F3
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.