[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many cases would Nick lose if the games followed the real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: latest-3.png (70 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.png
70 KB, 200x197
How many cases would Nick lose if the games followed the real court system
>>
He would probably win more.
>>
>>339134238

A jury would actually help him a lot.
>>
Most of the cases wouldn't even be held most likely.
>>
>>339134238
The games were originally satire of the Japanese court system, where you are convicted guilty 90% of the time.

Being a defense lawyer like Nick makes you the underdog from the outset.
>>
Random law student here, Naruhodou would lose all of his cases since the Japanese legal system is that fucked up. Phoenix in all likelihood would take a bunch of prolific cases and with a jury, could probably win a fair number of them, that is if any of them make it to trial since a large number of cases are settled with plea deals since cases in the States far, far outnumber the amount of lawyers capable of handling them.
>>
Don't the games use Japan's court system?
>>
>>339134708

More like a dramatized version of it.
>>
>>339134760
How dramatized cause I remember seeing that the conviction rate was in the high 90 percentile and other crazy things
>>
>>339134683
>90%
You are considered a Von Karma-tier attorney if you win more that 2 cases there, it's way worse
>>
just started AAI2. the logic chess thing is pretty good
>>
>>339134991
Edgeworths autistic mind chess was pretty fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.