[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had 3 matches and uninstalled How can a game be so boring,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 456456.jpg (637 KB, 8000x4500) Image search: [Google]
456456.jpg
637 KB, 8000x4500
I had 3 matches and uninstalled

How can a game be so boring, not even mentioning how bad most skills work

But boring as fuck overall

what are your toughts on parashit?
>>
>>339132814
It's fun
>>
>>339132814
what is it, some overwatch clone?
>>
File: 1461904860236.jpg (62 KB, 623x713) Image search: [Google]
1461904860236.jpg
62 KB, 623x713
>>339133142
Overwatch is the best game in the fucking universe compared with this shit

It's like Dota and LoL had a retarded baby who was later raped by Smite and the offspring was Paragon
>>
>>339133142
As usual, moba
>>
>>339132814
Just go play the new UT
>>
>hurr I don't like Paragon
>hurr it's a shit game
Care to give some actual criticism?
>>
>>339132814
better than overmeme
>>
>>339132814
This is the only moba I ever played and I quite like it.
>>
>>339133975
I dislike it because every ability is slow to cast and slow to use. Reaction time virtually never comes in to play and taking 1-2s just to fire a basic is incredibly dull after a while. I prefer a moba like Smite where the control is tight and everything happens so quickly.

Additionally, it doesn't have items or an item shop. Players pre-build decks (essentially items) to bring in but the cards are not an even playing field. Teams with better cards have an advatange over teams with worse cards. You can buy 5-packs of random cards with the in-game currency, and indirectly p2w by buying boosters. It ruins the fun to see your opponent pulling out cards that you don't stand a chance to.

>inb4 just git gud to beat better cards
>>
>remembered it existed
>Hovering over the prepurchase button
>watched a bit a gameplay
>Closed all tabs
>>
>>339134408
Additionally, you select your hero before entering queue. Unless you queue with friends you typically end up with a really shitty team comp.
>>
Somewhere deep inside, there's a good game that's completely cockblocked by the most awful design decisions I've ever seen.

It's also slower than Kotaku.
>>
>>339133142
It's smite with buff cards
>>
Played 15 minutes of one match and uninstalled. It's so slow and boring. Is it f2p? It will be before they turn the servers off.
>>
I like to play every so often as iggy and scorch. Those fuckin turrets man so powerful they can literally crash the game for everyone if you spam them on a inhibitor as it dies
>>
my ass hurts
>>
>>339132814
Ah you mean the tech demo? It's a great way to show your engine, no way that's a real game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.