[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Bloodborne™_20150507082444.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20150507082444.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
Literally impossible
>>
>>339130054
got gud
>>
>>339130054
I beat her on my first try with it also being my first Souls game. Git gud.
>>
>>339130054
Not even in the top 5 difficult bosses in the game. Git gud fo sho
>>
File: 1425070182494.gif (716 KB, 499x368) Image search: [Google]
1425070182494.gif
716 KB, 499x368
use fire
>>
>>339130054
That's the only boss that has never killed me. Yes, Cleric Beast killed me once. It wasn't even my first playthrough.
>>
>>339130054
You think this now but the moment you beat this boss and move on, you'll hit your head realising how easy it was.

It happened to me too
>>
She has a pretty simplistic moveset, just use fire paper and don't get greedy with your hits
>>
>>339130054
This boss made me feel bad for using the flamesprayer, I felt like I killed her way too quickly and on the first go too. I mean I couldn't even see some of her moveset because she was engulfed in flame.

Also are arcane builds considered good? I decided to go arcane for my first run and my flaming ludwigs sword is pretty neat.
>>
>>339136747
>don't get greedy with your hits.
This alone should carry you through the rest of the game.
>>
>>339130054
My record is killing her in 23 seconds
GITGUD
I
T
G
U
D
>>
Nigga all you gotta do is stick to her legs and when she does a sweeping attack just roll forward. Make sure you're not locked on. Apply this to every non humanoid boss and bam, you've mastered the whole Souls series.
>>
> doing an Arcane build
> After BSB go into the Chalice's to get some fire radials, go a bit overboard and get to Centeral Pthumuru, get 3 15-18% gems (got super lucky with an off-shape one)
> Now have a +6 Saw Spear with a total of ~50% fire damage added from gems and 40 points of Arcane (all other stats at base)
> Amelia is weak to fire and takes 20% extra damage from Serrated
> Melt her like butter
> Go to forest, talk to Patches, go to Lecture building and get Auger
> Get Executioner gloves from Cainhurst
> Absolute easy-mode (as long as I don't get hit)
> prime level for bullying in Nightmare Frontier

Pure Arcane (and I mean pure, no other stats allowed) builds are 10/10 fun. Next step is Kos Parasite, but it's going to be a nightmare to do the DLC with 10 vitality.
>>
File: boar.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boar.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
LITERALLY
IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>works for me :^)
Every Dark Souls/Bloodbourne boss thread ever.
>>
File: maturemoko.png (45 KB, 346x417) Image search: [Google]
maturemoko.png
45 KB, 346x417
>>339137876
why you gotta be so mean

you're destroying him right now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.