[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sailor Moon game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How would you make a Sailor Moon game if you had total creative control and a sizable budget?
>>
fighting evil by moonlight
winning love by daylight
>>
>>339112052
A real-time day-night cycle Fighting Game/Dating sim?

I'd play the shit out of that
>>
Well first of all I would make sure to get rid of anyone on the team who unironically liked the terrible 90's english dub like >>339112052
>>
Something set after the series so we can have more creative freedom.
And uh... I dunno. Action RPG simlar to Kingdom Hearts, I guess.
>>
Vanillaware beat em up
>>
>>339111615
>How would you make a Sailor Moon game

It's been done, several times, for several platforms, even the arcades, you just dont know about them.
>>
>>339113219
He never said it hadn't fag.
>>
inb4 Platinumfags asking for a Platinum-made Sailor Moon game.
>>
Platinum
>>
>Game folows events of the original series(not Crystal)
>Play as a young male mercenary(around 18 or 19)
>Meets the protags and gets involved with the shit thats going on
>Merc uses many weapons ranging from melee weapons such as swords, axes, polearms, etc. to firearms such as handguns, shotguns, SMGs, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, launchers, etc.
>Game plays like a mix of DMC, Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, MG Rising when it comes to melee combat, while the shooting and cover mechanics from Gears of War, Vanquish, MGS(mainly for the stealth and cover system), and some other TPS titles, can mix up the combat with guns and melee keeping it from feeling stale
>Killing enemies gains EXP which to spend on upgrading weapons, health, and adding attachments, etc. to your firearms
>Can do hand to hand combat and can learn different moves
>Gain elements based on the planets(Mercury = Ice, Mars = Fire, Moon = Light, etc.)
>Can kill enemies in different ways from dismembering them, decapitating them, etc. yes there will be blood and gore
>MC a complete badass and does insult the antagonists by insulting them, flipping them off, etc.
>Multiple endings at the end of Stars(season 5)

I always keep having these thoughts of making games that takes place in a magical girl series but play as a regular young male merc that gets involved into the events and help out the protags.
>>
As long as it's not one of those arena fighters like NUNS I'm happy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.