[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gank squads fucking everywhere. >Prioritizes hosts with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1461556478226.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1461556478226.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>Gank squads fucking everywhere.

>Prioritizes hosts with Phantoms.

>Hornet Ring + Greataxe/UGS = Instant death.

>Hackers everywhere on PC; FROM basically says don't get hacked or it's on you instead of taking action and siccing on Hackers like the dogs sics on us in the game.

>Meta is literally one shot builds

>Poise, heavy armor, and Wolf Ring are literally useless

>Auto Summon covenants not working; to bypass this, it involves making a new account and family sharing, which only works for PC and PS4. Xbox can't do this.

>despite limited respecs, PC and PS4 can make backup saves to literally make unlimited respecs as they please; Xbox can't do this.

>So many things Dark Souls 2 done right like Power Stance and Bonfire Ascetics are non-existant in Dark Souls 3.

>Recent tests and videos show Self Buffs (Deep Protection, Sacred Oath, Power Within, Sunlight Straight Sword SO etc) has been either secretly nerfed (most likely the case) or not working as advertised, this making Self Buffs literally useless.

Clutch Rings and Prisoner Chains has been nerfed. You take 5% more damage PVE wise but PVP, you take 15% more. Clutch Rings, PvP wise the AR is less than advertised.

Fuck this game. It is literally broken.
>>
Not an argument.
>>
>>339102145
Fuck off.
>>
>>339102091
The first time I got oneshotted by the black knight greataxe, I just sat there kind of dumbfounded.

Why would they make a weapon where the backstab/parry animation hits an enemy 3 times?
>>
>>339102091
i want to be a fucking tank, FROM. I just want to fightwith a heavy armor, a big shield and slow big ass weapon and not get stun lock by a faggot with a pointy stick
>>
File: 1442219599402.jpg (60 KB, 373x348) Image search: [Google]
1442219599402.jpg
60 KB, 373x348
>>339102091
all of this shit is true, and it sucks

but Das3 is still my favorite souls game
>>
File: 1464026297283.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464026297283.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>339102091
poise needs to work like in Das1. (inb4 but muh havelshitters) Stam and equip load are separate stats, and with a meaningful buff to horse ring or kicks in general, plus the fact that 90% of swords break shields, turtlefags won't be an issue.

the whole balance of heavy armor is that it gives more defense/poise but sacrifices speed and roll. Making poise do nothing but increase roll i-frames is a retarded idea. Why would they make heavy armor's poise buff rolls?

What really disappointed me is that no-poise ruined pve. You can stagger literally everything but the giant crabs and roll back after a 3 hit combo. I miss when I had to time my hits so an enemy didn't just kick my shit in while I slashed away.

I can't understand how incompetent and clueless japanese devs can be about game balance sometimes.
>>
Bull fucking shit, nothing like Dark Souls II.
>despite limited respecs, PC and PS4 can make backup saves to literally make unlimited respecs as they please; Xbox can't do this.
You'd only be mad about this if you were an Xbone player, in which case you're subhuman trash and no one cares about your opinion
>So many things Dark Souls 2 done right like Power Stance and Bonfire Ascetics are non-existant in Dark Souls 3.
Bonfire Ascetics are shit, NG+ filled the same need, ascetics were only required because enemies eventually disappear when you try and farm them.

Don't give a shit about all that PVP related stuff because DaS pvp was always imbalanced shit for autists. The novelty of being invaded was cute in Demon's Souls but serves no purpose anymore.
>>
God damn the champ is cool
>>
File: 0522.jpg (76 KB, 1008x758) Image search: [Google]
0522.jpg
76 KB, 1008x758
>Clutch, Prisoners, and Self Buffs were nerfed

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS FROM
>>
>>339102893
2hald a claymore or UGS and you can trade 1 hit as long as you don't swing late as fuck like a retard
>>
>>339102091
The gank squads are the worst.

Also the few build options.
>>
>>339103204
So basically... You're defending Froms way of handling a broken game.

You need to go jump in a lava pool.
>>
>>339102374
That was probably someone with the hornet ring
>>
>>339103552
All the Dark Souls games are broken in one way or another. Anyone not playing them primarily as a single player game is a faggot.
>>
>>339102374
i literally shit bricks when I first realized there was a third swing.
>>
The big thing I'm upset about is how easy parries are in this game where parrying someone ONCE with a large weapon like the giant machete/dragonslayer armour axe/demon shit while hornet ringing is a one hit kill.
>>
>>339103821
The Crit damage needs to be lowered on them so the hornet ring isn't affected.

Or do both need crit damage and Nerf hornet ring to 20%.
>>
Don't play pvp then
>>
>>339104320
How about fuck off.
>>
>>339102091
Actually, latest patch seems to have improved auto summoning. I got summoned as a blueberry from Profaned Capital to Irithyll and on another character got a watchdog seconds after embering in crucifixion wolds (was a real shitter, katana user who died to Yellowfinger Heysel).
>>
It's truly amazing how many mechanics they managed to fuck up in this game, especially for the multiplayer. The PvP has actively gotten worse since DS1.
>>
>>339105009
>The PvP has actively gotten worse since DS1.
You can thanks to DaS2 for that.
>>

then dont get parryd

>Hackers everywhere on PC; FROM basically says don't get hacked or it's on you instead of taking action and siccing on Hackers like the dogs sics on us in the game.

check the book of knights, hackers are banned daily

No.

HA is better

>Auto Summon covenants not working; to bypass this, it involves making a new account and family sharing, which only works for PC and PS4. Xbox can't do this.

works for me;)

so?

DS2 was objectively shit

>Recent tests and videos show Self Buffs (Deep Protection, Sacred Oath, Power Within, Sunlight Straight Sword SO etc) has been either secretly nerfed (most likely the case) or not working as advertised, this making Self Buffs literally useless.

nerfed in pvp working right in pvp
>>
File: pvp pro commin through.png (44 KB, 388x101) Image search: [Google]
pvp pro commin through.png
44 KB, 388x101
>>339105009
i think its gotten better and as the most qualified person on /v/, my opinion in the only one that matters.
>>
File: hmmm.gif (256 KB, 600x631) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.gif
256 KB, 600x631
>he plays @ the SL120 superman meta
>complains everything is too good
>>
>>339105304
LMAO look at this faggot and his stupid opinions.
>>
>>339105304
Ds2 was literally the best souls game, fight me.
>>
>play game in offline mode
>actually get to enjoy exploring and not having hints on how to beat areas the first time

I don't get why people play online if they aren't actively looking for PvP
>>
>>339105437
I agree with this guy, also I have been playing the Souls series since Demons Souls Korean release which I imported, most of you probably started with DS1 in your xbox or something so your opinions are irrelevant.
>>
File: deadgaem.png (346 KB, 963x537) Image search: [Google]
deadgaem.png
346 KB, 963x537
>>339105747
deader than D3
>>
>>339106231
DELETE THIS
>>
>>339105304
So what if DSII was shit? It introduced good mechanics such as powerstancing, bonfire aesthetics, and non-instant backstabs to name a few, a good portion of which were left out of DSIII
>>
>to bypass this, it involves making a new account and family sharing
Elaborate please
>>
>>339103821
Crit should be a flat bonus instead of multiplier, the funny thing is that after patches and everything else, the best weapons to hornet with are the ones with highest AR instead of ones where you'd theorically search for weak points like daggers.
>>
>>339106397
Das3 has weapon arts and non-instant backstabs
>>
>>339106401
Make a new account, enable that account to be "family-shared" by main account, play Dark Souls 3 on new account, get auto summoned like crazy or something like that, I don't know. I'm on Xbox which it can't do so I don't know the exact details.
>>
>>339102091
You didn't wait until the re-release. They're going to pull a scholars thing with this one that fixes 1 or 2 of those issues.

You entire argument is invalid. Please suicide.
>>
>>339106401
this did nothing for me, was good for testing out proper levels since going from +2 to +4 killed my dorkmoon summons
>>
>>339106581
>>339106401

ive tried it, didn't work.

i did however switch my server through steam settings, download region and that seemed to work.
>>
>>339106231
you have to count DS2 + SOFS against DS1
>>
>>339106840
Miyazaki strikes again.
>>
File: you cant parrry 2H, kids!!!.webm (3 MB, 386x216) Image search: [Google]
you cant parrry 2H, kids!!!.webm
3 MB, 386x216
>>339103821
why are you using parrable weapons?

you sure you're not a shitter?
because as everyone knows, a shitters opinion is void.
>>
>>339106571
And? They shouldn't regress. Poise "working as intended" when it was bullshit in two other games shows they were unable to balance it, but forgot to make a game balanced around poise not existing.

Weapon arts aren't the same, wielding two weapons should at least give you movesets like twinblades/2kats/etc or at least allow me to use the scond weapon fully instead of the retarded block with dagger.

I don't like 2 but ignoring its improvements is stupid.
>>
>>339106965
>everybody made fun of FROM's "B-Team", who actually made balance patches and fixed their game
>miyazaki goes and fucks everything up

Well? Miss DS2 yet?
>>
>>339107134
i agree that the best aspect of Das2 was the powerstancing and offhand moveset, but it's still the worst souls game. and i still think 3 is the best
>>
>>339107130
>first duel is both guys using BKGA + parry tool
>see nothing wrong with it

How often would you see those in 1 or 2?
>>
>>339102091
why the fuck would you pvp in dark souls 3
its a good game, but its pvp is trash, just play bloodborne since its literally perfect
>>
>>339102091
>>Hackers everywhere on PC

Is this only a problem in Pontiff? Because I have only seen 2 hackers in my 260 hours of playing.
>>
>>339106959
its still less LOL!
>>
>>339107289
He's false flagging. Literally the worst I've seen are lag switchers.
>>
>>339107130

you cant parry while two handing or you cant parry 2 handers?
>>
>>339107517
He means most ultra great swords/axes/maces have standing R1's that can't be parried no matter what. Their weapon arts, R2s and running/rolling R1's can be parried, however.
>>
>>339107278
see what, parry tools?

>dark souls 1
stack poise and backstab with +5 chaos raiper
buckler +5chaos raiper

>DS2
monistary schimmy+mundane dagger

>DS3
cestus+GA

out of the 3 i'd say 3 is the most balanced to 1shot kill potential because you can see it comming and it requires heavy stat investment+weight restrictions ect ect
>>
>>339107674
Is there any 100% unparryable weapon?
>>
>>339106172
Why did you import the Korean release? Do you speak Korean? Why would learn such a language?
>>
File: 2016-05-28-1119-29.webm (3 MB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-28-1119-29.webm
3 MB, 496x279
just git gud :^)
>>
>>339106571
Whoops, didn't make it clear that non-instant backstabs remained in DSIII
>>
>>339107272
>not really the OP
WOW I GUESS YOURE SUCH A BIG FAN OF DICK!
>>
>>339107674
Apparently Astora Greatsword is the only sword that it's rolling attack is unparryable
>>
>>339107278
BKGA was fucking everywhere before it got the heaviest nerf ever to grace a Souls game in DaS1

It did the same poise damage as a greataxe with a greataxe's infinite stunlock, both 1h and 2h
Everywhere there were flipping BKGA giants just spamming that 1hr1 and hornet backstabbing

They nerfed its poise damage heavily, they gave it a heavy attack multiplier nerf (0.65x, weakest greataxe), they removed its stunlock

BKGA was just a god awful weapon in 2, horrible sweet spot that was more restrictive than unpatched Reapers, gigantic stat requirements, 20 weight, slowest weapon in the game, and was the ONLY ultra weapon that could be parried when 2h
It did fucking lots of damage but wasn't worth it at all, parry fishers just used Curved Dragon Greatsword
>>
>>339107751
Nope. Astora Greatsword is the safest weapon to two hand, since for the most part you're just going to punish straight sword users with it by hyper armoring through their spam, and using the L2 only when they roll away to estus. Using the L2 any other time is a very good way to get riposted.
>>
File: laughs microscopically.jpg (73 KB, 724x620) Image search: [Google]
laughs microscopically.jpg
73 KB, 724x620
>>339106397
Bonfire Aesthetics were a terrible mechanics
>>
>>339108332
Nigga how? They added a nice risk/reward factor into the game, and there was little reason to take them out
>hurr durr you could farm bosses and boss souls
But that could seriously screw up later playthroughs of the game
>>
>>339108262
That reminds me, what's the best way to punsih those guys if you dislike parrying? The tracking on their R1s is insane.

I mostly quickstep and wat for a dagger hit, but that's not so easy to pull off.
>>
>>339108332
Why? You didn't enjoy leveling up areas and using a seed when the cops showed up?
>>
>>339108332
You're retarded. Ascetics allowed you to fight a boss multiple times to get their soul so you didn't have to go to the next NG cycle to get all their loot.
>>
>>339107751
Whips are completely unparryable, not even their weapon arts are parriable.

Greatshields are also unparriable, and only the running attack on smaller shields is parryable.
>>
>>339108786
Killing parry fisher shitters with havel's shield is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>339108915
Eh you're usually better of just 2handing a UGS since kiddies tend to assume it's parryable
>>
>>339103260
>prisoners
I just "grew" out of that ring. What did they do to it
>>
>caring about anything xbox

those seem like pros to a guy like me with his pc, ps4 and wii u
>>
>>339103204
>Bonfire Ascetics are shit
I'd still be playing 3 if it had Ascetics, it's too boring of a game for me to have to start all fucking over again to refight a boss.
>>
>>339102091
>THINGS DARK SOULS 2 DID RIGHT LIKE BONEFIRE ASCETICS

YOU FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT. THIS MADE TRYING TO GET ITEM DROPS A LIVING GODDAMN HELL. THANK GOOD THAT FAGGOT SHIT DIDN'T RETURN
>>
>>339109114
They increased the damage you take in pvp while wearing them. Without mentioning it in the patch notes or changing the rings' descriptions or the values they change.
>>
File: just as planned.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.webm
3 MB, 640x360
wheres muh fist bros at?
>>
File: gwyn and son.jpg (253 KB, 889x509) Image search: [Google]
gwyn and son.jpg
253 KB, 889x509
>>339109114
It lowers your absorption by about more than what is shows on the stat screen, same for every ring that lowers defence.

ONLY in PVP, all without telling anyone, those fucking cheeky nips.
>>
>>339109271
I tried.

They're just so awful in both PVP and PVE.
Worse than whips, honestly baffled as to why they even added them to the game.
>>
>>339109179
Why not just join Company of Champions?
>>
>>339109392
It's sad. Why can't the slant-eyes make actual patch notes? It's not fucking hard.
>>
i dont get it, how come they are called gank squads?

a gank squad would be multiple people invading and trying to fuck up someone just doing their thing. if you are trying to invade someone and fuck up their game and get shit on, that is not you getting ganked, that is you getting your ass kicked for trying to be an epic troll XD

is this just what butthurt people say because they cant ruin someones day now?

and for the record, ive never even played ds3
>>
>>339108609
perseverance weapon art+leo ring
you have counter damage, super armor, and damage reduction on your side

aldritch ruby can regen some of your health because youre obviously going to trade with each other
ring of steel prot can also give you extra damage reduction on top of your perseverance buff but diminishing returns
ring of health so you can tank more damage
you can also wear the dragonscale ring because perseverance is easy to punish with backstabs

also simple buff on your side weapon/weapon art shield so you can pop it even though you have 1 fp
>>
>>339109510
parrying, duh.
>>
>>339109552
I did a full run on NG+ on COC no fun mode from start to finish on schoolar of the first meme on pc, with no shortcuts, builds, hacks or memes.

Just Drangelic and my bandit axe.

AM I the coolest guy?
>>
>>339109510
were you under 30% load?

its pretty hard to catch up to players/evade if you arnt.

so far i've used

>washing poll
>dank sword
>BKGA(all other GA)
>Astoras

in serious PVP and the cestus is my favorite.
>>
>>339109689
>ruin someones day now
How thin skinned do you have to be to have someone playing a video game be enough to ruin your day
>>
>all these ring nerfs means I got a couple ring slots freed up
>fuck it, you know what, I'm just gonna play Luck Bleed now
>go respec
>40 Dex, 40 Luck, 25 faith
>Anri's Straight Sword for Regen (And a good Luck, Dex and Faith Scaling weapon)
>Blessed Weapon for regen
>Sun Princess Ring for Regen
>Bountiful Light for regen
>Caestus Off-hand with Blessed Infusion for Regen
>Hollow Carthus Curved Sword with Carthus Rouge for bleeding
>mfw anytime someone hits me I just go full passive and regen it all in a second
>mfw insta combo'ing someone to death in a fraction of a second 'cos lel bleed
>mfw Carthus Curved Sword has the fastest R1's in the game while 2h, catches rolls and bleeds
>haven't lost a single invasion in the last two days
I'll keep abusing this shit until there are some serious changes. The game is beyond broken at the moment.

Fun note: I just killed a 6v1. God that was easy.
>>
File: 1462996603062.png (471 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1462996603062.png
471 KB, 728x546
Why is the champ so based?
>>
>>339110106
he's naked under that armor
>>
>Place down white summon sign
>Shitter host summons me
>Play with him normally
>We get invaded (always happens)
>I point at the host and start cheering for the invader
>Shitter hoster tries to run away from him but eventually dies
>I applause

It's pretty fun.
>>
>>339109689
Say what you will, but at least It is not as bad as the division.
The game is literally based on gear, and ganks. No skill involved, just click on what you want dead.
>Go alone
>get picked on by 4 faggots sitting on the maximum level for the bracket
>Grind to win
>Oops you have moved to the next bracket
>Get people to join my quest for reinforced underwear
>Killed again by 4 faggots sitting on the maximum bracket level
>Grind for equipment
>Moved to the next bracket
>Repeat until all my gear is LVL 210
>PVP is more or less retarded and depends on hunting teams. Fuck you if you want to play on your own without 3 other call-a-friend

I came to appreciate DS3 solely for that. I would hate the division if it was not because outside the teenage faggots talking trash I have met a lot of cool people, and the DZ can be a lot of fun....going back to DS3 it feels like games have become way more social.

I do not know what to think of team based PVP for games like these.
>>
Fucking sick of gank squads. I got through dorkmoon in a day and a half solely through summons. I got like 10 swordgrass in a day because in at least 80% of cases I loaded into 3 metafags R1ing the second my spawn animation ended.
>>
File: 1461671782126.png (141 KB, 296x309) Image search: [Google]
1461671782126.png
141 KB, 296x309
>wear blue sent
>idle for 30 mins
>no summons

>wear farron
>idle for 30 mins
>no summons

>try to summon a purple
>he spawns somewhere across the map and gets killed by pve monsters for some reason even though i didnt pop seed

>try to invade
>and just go for the blue instead of the host
>spawns a twink and 2 shots me

man i just want to pvp against someone on my gear and skill level
>>
>>339110956
purples are hostile to enemies
thats the whole point, they can help the host
>>
>>339111129
i didnt expect them to spawn on the other side of the goddamn map though
>>
>>339110956
aldrich invades have the widest range of players
>>
>60 int + all magic boost rings
>Carry 7 different spells
>As long as I dont get hit before casting I win

Magic is the shit
>>
>>339111651
its THAT bad?
>>
>>339113270

He's playing against shitters. Against anyone slightly competent he won't land a single spell since magic is easily rolled unless you're awful at the game.
>>
File: 1459800376026.jpg (67 KB, 525x688) Image search: [Google]
1459800376026.jpg
67 KB, 525x688
>First playthrough took about 60 hours, 8 for one character then I restarted and deleted him for various reasons, and 20 for another which I also deleted, the character I completed the game with clocked in around 29 hours
>Start a Pyromancer
>5-6 hours in
>Just beat Abyss Watchers
>Don't feel much drive to continue, let alone start NG+
>>
File: Dark Souls Shrug.png (61 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Shrug.png
61 KB, 300x185
>>339102091

You're right, but that's the fun of killing them, you don't go into a 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 thinking you'll win, you go in trying. And you don't give two shits if you lose, it's whatever man, it was already unfair to begin with, why does it matter that you lose?

A damn shame

Not always, I've been able to survive it on a 50 VGR with FaP+2

>Hackers everywhere on PC

That is a legit complaint

Not really, if it's a One-Shot parry build predict and punish, not that hard

>Poise = useless

Don't be ignorant, it does do something, albiet it weird and them naming it "Poise" doesn't help, it does do something.

Source? Any info on this at all? I'm kinda' interested

What is NG+ and beyond. I agree Xbox not allowing you to do something similar sucks, but that's them, not Dark Souls' fault

>So many things DS 2 done right are not in DS3

That is also a legit complain, but Bonfire Ascetics only really made it easier to go through NG related shit easier, everyone in Demon's was at least in NG+3 purely because that was the nature of it. same with Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

To be quite fair the motherfuckers tested it with a SWEET SPOT weapon at a VERY low level and not consistent armour, plus the guy receiving the damage was wearing tons of random shit for armour
>>
File: 1413139315190.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1413139315190.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>So many things Dark Souls 2 done right like Power Stance and Bonfire Ascetics are non-existant in Dark Souls 3.
Bonfire ascetics were fucking retarded and so was the enemy despawning mechanic, so was power stance since you could get retard oneshot weapon combos like twin greatlances or offhand curved
sword+greatsword and shit
the ones that would make sense to powerstance are in the game as actual weapons
the good mechanics from 2 are already in
>>
>>339114262
How can you make such a long yet still completely worthless post?
>>
File: DaS3 My Knight.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DaS3 My Knight.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>339114262
>Invade in Cathedral
>Chasing these two guys around
>They run over to where Deacon is and the host starts summoning
>The moment the dude pops I run over and backstab him and kill him
>Run back
>Host summons another
>I lead them back to just before the boss room in that open area with the Cathedral Knights
>Host enters Deacons fight and I get sent back to my world

>The next worlds I entered just had gank squads and twinks
>>
>>339114262

This post was made by someone unskilled, ignorant, and terrible at dark souls.
>>
>>339114496
Name one.
>>
File: 1463375954468.png (173 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
1463375954468.png
173 KB, 540x390
>>339114262
Holy shit, I didn't think anyone can be this retarded and wrong, yet here you are.
>>
>>339113270
The only time magic is useful is in a brawl since you can catch someone with CSS when they're chugging or hiding.
>>
>>339113880
>The I can dodge everything guy

Yeah you probably can dodge it in an ideal situation with a good connection, but in reality they could be doing long distance lasers yes that's a real thing, you can snipe with the soul stream as long as you have line of sight, bad connection, or if multiple people are trying to hurt you, you could be forced to dodge one attack and it may result in you getting hit by a spell.

And since he's a mage fag it's likely his main weapon is an estoc or something so it's not like you're guaranteed to destroy him. Also in the past there have been "spell combos" where you can bait someone into dodging one attack in an attempt to catch them with another.

Just because you're "good" doesn't mean a mage can't be good. The people he fights may be shitters, but that doesn't mean every mage is automatically also a shitter.
>>
>>339102091

That garbage has no place in DaS
>>
File: 1460616430739.jpg (188 KB, 624x336) Image search: [Google]
1460616430739.jpg
188 KB, 624x336
>Enemy player using a straight sword
>A good distance away from them
>Still get hit by their stabs
>>
>>339102491
is that too much to ask? Do we all need to be estoc shitters?
>>
If I beat the game with the dark sigil ending I can just heal them before ng+ with no repercussions right?
>>
>>339115297
Wait, it was an Estoc I think.
>>
Ranking of the SOULS games based on what they have or don’t have compared to the other titles
Das3 > Das1 > Des > Das2
Das3
Pros:
>weapon arts, best gameplay
>best bosses
>bosses with two phases
>boss music changes with the phases
>blood splatter
>offers different interpretations to the lore
>DLC’s will only make it better

Cons:
>worst poise
>worst covenants
>able to summon people at any level with a password

Dark Souls
Pros:
>best characters
>best music
>best poise
>best covenants
>best DLC (as of now)

Cons:
>need a mod to play properly
>too many bosses that turn into normal enemies
>worst aesthetic

Demon’s Souls
Pros:
>best aesthetic
>best enemies
>best level design

Cons:
>30 fps
>can only be played on a 7th gen console
>world tendency

Das2
Pros:
>power stance and offhand moveset
>best NG+
>bonfire ascetics

Cons:
>worst control
>worst bosses
>worst level design
>enemies with tracking
>charged for a complete edition with separate servers
>weapons degrade faster when played at 60 fps
>SOUL MEMORY
>>
>>339103204
>bull fucking shit, nothing like dark souls 2.
was dark souls 2 your first souls game? Ganking has been a HUGE problem since Dark souls 1. Dark souls 3's is even worse because poise doesn't exist.
>>
>>339113982
NG+ is pointless. You may as well just start a new game and keep that other save for PVP. Unless you really want that Havels Ring +1 to add a whopping 2% to your EL.
>>
I can't believe i ever valued you guys' opinioms on anything. Faggots.
>>
>Be mage fag
>Have to wear dusk crown to get good damage
>No good way to fashion it up

RIP in piss
>>
>>339115202

I didn't say he was a shitter, but in terms of 1v1 no one decent is ever getting hit by a mage spell. Can a mage hit someone when he is ganking them while they fight someone else?
Absolutely. 1v1 though you can't hit someone unless they are bad. Every spell is telegraph, a single roll required to dodge and you have plenty of time to see it coming and react and become invulnerable with your iframes.
>>
File: king cat.png (46 KB, 117x164) Image search: [Google]
king cat.png
46 KB, 117x164
>>339115557
>Just to be able to wear full Havel you need like 60-70 Vit
>Poise is turned off anyway so it doesn't matter
>Defense barely matters anyway
>>
>>339115776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfl2dXRjBaI

I'm sure every person in the video is shit.

There are more spells than soul spear
>>
>>339114262
you're right about the ganking attitude. sometimes i get buttmad when i get ganked. I usually have more fun when my mission changes to annoy everyone rather than kill everyone.
>>
File: 3v2.webm (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
3v2.webm
3 MB, 384x216
i think pvp is more fun now;)
>>
>>339116350
they should let invaders have the same estus as the host. Bloodborne did this. Having less health and estus is retarded.
>>
>>339116587
You could parry healing at any distance in Bloodborne, it's extremely punishable.
>>
>>339116587
seed should also always be on.
>>
>>339115846
>See someone in havel set.
>Instantly know I'm going to win.
>>
>>339116875
Yeah it's basically sword/halberd and board levels of "free win" now.
>>
>>339116661
that only strengthens my argument man. You can't do anything to punish heal spamming in DS3 unless you're ganking the heal spammer and just r1 spam him/her. Since it's harder to punish healing now, they should let invaders have the same amount of healing items as the host. Having a health deficit and a healing item reduction is ridiculous. It makes it to where even in a straight up 1v1 invasion, the invader is still at a significant disadvantage. Not to mention the fact that 9 times out of 10, the invader is outnumbered 3:1.
>>
What is the etiquette for Forest invasions in DaS? If two forest hunters both attack me at the same time is it fair to heal during the fight? At the same time rather than one after the other. Should I ever expect 1v1 or just go right for them both?
>>
>>339116587
Bloodborne pvp was some of the worst in the series imo The vial thing wasn't even the main issue since it just gave you a free kill on shitters, but damn was it just not satisfying

Demon's Souls did this too and it was famous for extremely drawn out battles. The estus limit is a good thing, enjoy it. If you're so desparate for healing go priest since if you need to heal that much anyway you're probably going to run away anyway.
>>
>>339103260

>different values defensive rings/buffs for pvp and pve
>Making them all useless for pvp

Why, why even put the rings in if you're only going to get a 4% reduction at best?
>>
>>339116864
except it shouldn't. Covenants should affect seeds imo. For example, if you're in the Watchdogs of Farron, the exiles won't attack you because they're watchdogs as well (regardless of seeds). Any "NPC" that's tied to the same covenant as you shouldn't be able to hurt you. Similar to the Forest hunters in DS1.
>>
>>339116984
>Forest invasions
Just fart in their direction lmao forest invaders are pathetic.

Otherwise yeah, when getting ganked anything goes. But seriously, it's forest invaders. Half the fuckers run away from you.
>>
>>339117028
You can't tell me you're cool with the fact that hosts are rewarded by turning their back to you and chugging because backstabs almost always whiff in DS3. That shit breaks the immersion if there was any to begin with.
>>
>>339116984
If you're new to Dark Souls know that there is a difference between a duel and a gank.

If you and another player have an agreement and choose to fight each other 1v1 that's one thing.

If a bunch of random people are trying to fuck you up, do what you need to.
>>
>>339117096
Because they're probably getting ganked and/or you healed on them.
>>
>>339117096
Where is best for mid level PVP? I'm far from gud and turtle my ass off most of the time.
>>
File: heated fisting.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
heated fisting.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>339109271
YOOOOO
>>
>>339116984
Who cares about etiquette. It's entirely at your discretion whether to heal or not. An easy way to decide if you want to make it a duel is just hit them first and heal if they heal.
>>
>>339116984

Anything goes in the forest, expect the worst of the worst because that's what you're going to get.
>>
>>339117196
I'm just saying it's been worse. Use a Lloyd's Talisman and get on with your life.
>>
>>339116952
you forget the invader can just cower behind NPC's...and they always do.
>>
>>339105118
>People think that DSII is so bad its the reason DSIII is so broken
>>
>>339102091
>>Hackers everywhere on PC; FROM basically says don't get hacked or it's on you instead of taking action and siccing on Hackers like the dogs sics on us in the game.
They've been doing this for years. It's a feature apparently.
>>
there is a lot you could do to fix this game, but the one thing I can think of that would make it a 1000% less shitter is if it took at least two hits from anything that isn't an ultra great weapon to stagger you. it wouldn't even fix the game but it would alleviate the faggotry of staggering so fucking much. the second thing would be to take off that invisible foot straight swords and the yhorm machete have.
>>
>>339117264
Nah, man, because most forest invaders are just new players who left the ring on and didn't think anything would come of it.

So you sorta just roll over them while going through the forest's items.

>>339117279
Mid level as in post Ornstein and Smough? Probably Duke's Archives.

Just don't be too surprised when someone brings out a scythe the second they see your greatshield.
>>
>>339109690
ring of steel protection in pvp only reduces physical damage by 2/3/4% depending on +0,1, or 2
>>
>>339117529
>they'll pull that
>hornet ring's OHKO criticals are a-okay though
>>
>>339117345
I respectfully disagree. PvP was some of the best in BB. You could punish heal spamming immensely in every game except dark souls 3. Llyod talisman's are unfortunately shit in dark souls 3. I land a parry/backstab and throw it at them on the ground and half the time it still doesn't land. Or I'll throw it at them as they're stationery and chugging and still nothing.
>>
>>339109689
>ruin someday's day
does anyone seriously believe this?
>>
>>339117362
until seeds goes on, or if they clear the area preemptively. See what I mean. Every advantage can be taken away at the flip of a switch.
>>
>>339117509
If you really want your poise so much you do realise hyper armour and Perseverance are things and Iron Flesh hasn't went anywhere right? Two of those even give you bonus defence. Phantom range is a matter of lag, not much can really be done about that.
>>
>>339117614
BB was okay until you run into people with 3x +27% attack gems
>>
>>339114262
WHERE IS THE FUCKING SHRUG EMOTE FROM
FAGS
>>
>>339117712
if people don't just run away from iron flesh, they're idiots and would have lost anyway
>>
>>339117682
and if you see its been cleared or giants activated or gank you can just warp out, you know you have infinite invasions and warps, right?
>>
>>339117735
You got Shrug from whatsisface, fat cleric.

There's no Shrug/Mock in DaS3 if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>339117730
No gems fight clubs were extremely popular and still active to this day though, man. And this might just be me, but getting 27% physicals were pretty damn easy in bloodborne. If you were trying to do anything but then yeah the grind would get annoying. Especially for arcane builds.
>>
>>339117614
You should always be able to undead charm the ground after a critical hit with an non-Hornet Ring small weapon, bigger weapons take some predictions. You also need to predict the sip better to land it on, or hell just throw it when you know they'll swing at thin air. The cloud lasts a long time so you can also throw it ahead of where they're going.
>>
>invade where the Aldrich Faithful are
>Wait for them to get in a fight with the host
>Blast their shit from far away

Fun as fuck
>>
File: 1329716472772.png (16 KB, 556x407) Image search: [Google]
1329716472772.png
16 KB, 556x407
>>339117653
is it okay to use hornet ring if you are using a weapon that actually does horrible damage for criticals and you're also not using ceastus or parry shields.

I I dual two pairs of warden's and their critical will barely do a fourth of someones damage without hornet ring, and it's fairly difficult to parry with them, and my resistance gets punished when I fuck up, and when I do use the hornet ring I barely get more than half their health on most people.
>>
>>339117826
I know, they fucked up. And 'this one's on me' isn't in
>>
>>339117795
That's not really a solution to the problem though. That's just "if you dont want to deal with that don't play" type of mentality. Allso, I like to at least try before I BC, which I'll admit, does get me killed.
>>
I think I understand why from did away with traditional poise.

They took a page from bloodborne. Now you can stack defenses all day with heavy shit like havels and get the defense and absorption from those armors, but it doesn't mean you can trade for days with un-staggerable poise which was cancer in dark souls 1 and really fucked the meta the entire course of the game. Now you can fashion souls much more and not worry about being massively nerfed against players going full vit gouge.

If we ever actually find out what poise does it might as well be DS1 resistance at this point, and you know what, I'm okay with that. Even though it is a bit weird for a guy wearing rocks for armor to be staggered by a whip or a dagger but whatever.

If you're complaining about poise being gone because of PvE then you need to git gud. You somehow got through bloodborne so just suck it up.
>>
>>339117941
if you're invading, do whatever, it's 3v1
>>
>>339116984
Only red signs deserve courtesy. if it's an invasion you can do whatever the fuck you want. They are there to fuck up your game.
>>
File: 1337094246551.gif (158 KB, 472x482) Image search: [Google]
1337094246551.gif
158 KB, 472x482
>>339102091
LITERALLY?
Did you mean figuratively?
>>
>>339102091
>>Prioritizes hosts with Phantoms.
This is the only actual flaw you listed
>>
>>339118167
>They are there to fuck up your game
Unless you're a first-time player, sword n board, "what are i-frames" getting twinked, that hardly matters. Souls levels are short and have only gotten shorter.
>>
>Its another "Host and all phantoms pull out the estoc when they see you" episode

FUN
>>
>>339118045
Poise is a value that affects the total iFrame reduction caused by being hit. More Poise = less lost iFrames. It's dumb because you want to light roll but heavy armor is the type that has high poise values.
>>
>>339118035
you seem to think this is a competitive game tho
if you're invading someone you're trying to fuck their shit up.
you shouldn't get any advantages besides NPC's and the element of surprise.
you dont have to attack right away either, wait em out chip away their HP and when they're crippled with no resources left that's when you go in.

if you want "competition" drop a red soapstone, you get to keep your HP and most people dont heal.
if they do you're can go still go home knowing you're better than them because you didnt heal.
>>
>>339118294
>It's another "Gank squad loses its phantoms and the host runs to the boss and homeward bones" episodes
This is even worse than summoning more phantoms
>>
>>339118058
nah, I avoid thrusting swords and straight swords all around, it's just not as enjoyable or fulfilling. but other than that I'm definatley going to abuse mobs and charms when I invade.

>host or phantom tries to bow while I'm invading
>takes Hcharm to face in middle of gesture
>tries to run till charm wears off
>keep slicing their heels open till they die

I know what their thinking 'if I pretend to duel him and I'm winning then he wont chug but if he's winning I'll just chug' many such cases.
>>
>>339118334
That's actively being proven wrong on leddit right now. We have no fucking idea what it does.
>>
>>339118441
>wait em out
How many invasions have you done in DS3, most players will stop whatever they're doing and wait for the invader to show up instead of trying to progress. If they don't want to fight, they'll even just sprint for the fog door since you can roll through every level without getting hit once.
>>
My only gripe so far has been the over abundance of bonfires.
>>
File: 20160528150427_1.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160528150427_1.jpg
477 KB, 1920x1080
this is happening right now
>invade
>host has 3 phantoms
>another guy invades right after me
>we nail his summons
>2v1

>host somehow walks through the fog wall and hides there, leaving the both of us unable to damage him

Such is life
>>
>>339117783
They won't run if there's more of them and they think they can win anyway, which is the main time you would need something like Iron Flesh. You should not need Iron Flesh levels of poise in a 1v1. Aside from that, you've now got a move to make people run away from you. Free time to heal, re-position, buff or shoot them with something. Hell you can also use health regen or poison to force them to stay close. Think beyond the obvious uses and remember you got all the time in the world to win. Or there's Perseverance and hyper armour.
>>
>>339118579
Many fog doors are not actual fog doors to the host until they start the boss battle for the first time, like crystal sages and wolnir. They can go just inside and not actually trigger the boss
>>
>>339118485
Oh shit, thanks for telling me. That's really dumb though.
>>
File: brawl.webm (2 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
brawl.webm
2 MB, 512x288
>>339109271
>same fella kept invading me
>he beat me first
>beat him the next time he invaded me
>he invaded me again
>pulled out the fists to settle it once and for all
>>
>>339118441
>No advantages besides NPC's and element of surprise.
we don't get either because of seeds of giant and the big black text that says "Dark spirit Gank fodder has invaded!"
>>
>>339115429
>bosses with two phases
>boss music changes with the phases
>blood splatter
>offers different interpretations to the lore
>DLC’s will only make it better
You are the stupidest son of a bitch I have ever met if that drek makes DaS3 the best Souls game for you.
>all those cons for 2 when 3 has the a lot of the exact same problems
No bias here
>>
>>339118623
>all the time in the world to win
see>>339118560
>>
>>339118560
also this.
>>
>>339118560
so you're telling me you're too afraid to fight a player thats alone and afraid to fight you?

why are you even invading?
>>
>>339118902
implying they're alone. Invasions prioritize hosts with phantoms. IF they are alone, 9 times out of ten they sprint to the nearest summoning nest and start whoring themselves out to all the whites and yellows.
>>
>>339118771
>>339118560
I've done plenty. If they're not moving, then make them move. Throw shit at them and shoot at them or just wait until they get pissed. If it's only one person then who even cares if he's not moving, if there's a squad then that just means more time for another invader to show up. If they make a run for the fog door and get through then that just means they couldn't beat you.
>>
>>339119019
then warp out, whats the problem?
>>
>>339115429
more than half of the demon's souls bosses were shit

Only flamelurker, false king allant, tower knight and maneater stand out

I don't get why it is so praised. it's easily the worst of the series, though that's understandable considering it was the first
>>
File: v29cAko.jpg (47 KB, 650x738) Image search: [Google]
v29cAko.jpg
47 KB, 650x738
>>339118708
>>
>>339118768
if you learn how to read, you'd see "weapons arts, best gameplay" and "best bosses". or did you deliberately skip those?

>all those cons for 2 when 3 has the a lot of the exact same problems

you're full of shit
>>
>>339117919
>Invade as Aldritch Faithful
>Don't do anything to the host and just sit around outside of reach.
>Still collect a Dredge 75% of the time.
>>
>>339102091
>buying a game on release
>buying a souls game on release
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>339119182
it didnt say anything about demon's souls bosses
>>
As long as the instant kill flame is still working I could give less of a shit.
>host has 100 phantoms
Instant kill flame
>host has officially chugged more than X2 the amount I have
Instant kill flame
>host seeds
Instant kill flame mother fucker
>host tries to instant kill flame me
I'm not a scrub, I roll away and instent kill flame them

AND you know what the best part of this shit is? The fact that they don't fix. Its literally the easiest thing to fix right now, just remove the damage from the starting up hit and its no where as bad as it was.
>>
>>339114262
>unironically trying to make gank squads seem like some test of skill
First of all, you sound like an arrogant twat and secondly I want to invade and kill a guy to get embered, literally no one is interested in a potentially 4v1 gank. Especially when they're all using the cheapest possible weapons and R1 spam becomes increasingly harder to counter.
>Don't be ignorant, it does do something, albiet it weird and them naming it "Poise" doesn't help, it does do something.
Well now you're just going full defense force.
>>
File: alex2[1].jpg (40 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
alex2[1].jpg
40 KB, 500x357
>>339118708
Glorious fisticuffs
>>
>>339102091
Why would the Hornet Ring do anything for the Greataxe, it's not a thrust weapon.
>>
>>339119470
that's the leo ring
>>
>>339119250
Weapon Arts are fucking useless gimmicks on 80% of the weapons

DS3 is packed full of Gimmick bosses like Wolnir, or simple dudes in armor like Vordt. 4 or 5 decent bosses don't suddenly invalidate all the shit ones

And best gameplay? Really? Well congratulations on being smart enough to use such a vague term, but no. DS3 in no way has "the best gameplay" it's a hodgepodge of balance issues, limited builds, worthless stats and completely broken mechanics like magic.
>>
File: preddy gud.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
preddy gud.png
159 KB, 289x289
>>339119470
wrong ring bud
>>
>>339119071
you're never going to pvp then lol. Every host summons when they get invaded or already has phantoms. So you'll be warping out every invasion.
>>
>>339119513
That is kind of weird when you think about it. I guess making Ornstein a giant man in a bee suit would have been too ridiculous but now I kind of wish that happened.
>>
>tfw demon fist pvp will never be as good as the bone fists
>>
>>339119354
I'm not trying to be a arrogant twat.

I'm just trying to show my mindset when it comes to multiple opponents.

And I get that no one is interested in them, so why get mad when you lose? Again it's whatever so what you lost, it's not that big of a deal.

>I want to invade and kill a guy to get embered

And you have infinite tries to get that ember, it's not like you'll keep losing anything of worth other than time
>>
>>339119548
The drang hammers, warden twinblades, astora greatsword, gundyr's and black kinght halberd, witches locks, gotthard, and every sword/greatsword with stance all say hello.
>>
>>339119354
A little bit more to add because I'm blind.

>Well now you're just going full defense force.

I'm not defending it, just saying it does do something, no need to completely dismiss something because you don't like it, that makes you look like a child.
>>
File: ishugddt.jpg (21 KB, 450x444) Image search: [Google]
ishugddt.jpg
21 KB, 450x444
hol up so you invaders are saying...

>you dont want the host to have access to phantoms
>you want the same HP and estus
>you want the cover of NG+9NPC's
>you want seed removed
>you want the NPC's to still agro host
>you dont want them to be able to enter the foggates
>you want 6 red phantoms as back up (kinda like aldurich)
>you want to make sure the host cant recover his X amount of souls that is prolly behind the boss gate until he says, "please master give cummies"

you know you sound like babies, right?
>>
>>339119953
And you sound like a scrub that can't 1v1 me.
refer to >>339119341 on how i'm gonna handle your bitch ass when I invade you.
>>
File: carthus_milkring.png (19 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
carthus_milkring.png
19 KB, 194x259
>literally gives you quadruple i-frames while rolling
When is From going to nerf this shit or straight up remove this ring? It's fucking obnoxious to deal with and blatantly overpowered.
>>
>>339120313
>asshurt pvp fag detected

when will you realize no one gives a shit about your meme niche minigame
>>
there aren't that many hackers on PC
>>
>>339120313
>wrong ring
Well played, (You) got me. Speaking of that ring, it's pretty useless once you get the Hunter Ring. What if the roll cancelled lock on? Then it'd at least have some kind of niche use.
>>
>>339120313
does steel protection counter the extreme gimp in resistance that the milkring gives you?
>>
>>339120313
dosent it only give you 1 extra iframe?
>>
>>339120489
steel only give you +3% resistance in pvp even tho it says 15%
should work in pve tho.
>>
File: Caestus rage.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Caestus rage.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>339109271
Right there buddy.
>>
>>339120489

Defense boosting rings as well as buffs have nerfed values for pvp, don't ask me why I think it's retarded too.
>>
File: 1454641240400.png (195 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1454641240400.png
195 KB, 510x346
>>339120402
>playing and beating the game against brain dead and easy bosses multiple times is more fun then testing your build and skills against other players
>>
File: 1464236540989.png (618 KB, 1080x1074) Image search: [Google]
1464236540989.png
618 KB, 1080x1074
>>339120417
Because most hackers are retards. I legit farmed every weapon and item. I grabbed and unlocked every weapon and armor piece. I have literally all items and 100% on steam. I have done nothing but hack for the last two days. It took me some time but I figured out how to to keep hacking and not get soft banned. Hell i found out how to even lock out some specific players from pvp. This is game is such fucking garbage.
>>
>pump VIT to 41
>dancer's set, blades
>Havel ring
>under 30% super roll

Lvl 60, I am unstoppable.

Alternatively:
>pump INT over 50
>foresake all other stats
>magic scaling finally kicks in
>one-shot everything

>get invaded by gank squad
>turn into a chair and hide against a wall
>go eat
>>
>>339120489
Only for PvE. In PvP, you're damage taken is going to increase 15% and the steel ring will only protect 4% of that if it's plus 2.
>>
>>339120489
Yeah it does, it's better to have the +2 purely for the extra damage resistance.
>>
>>339119953
the only one we said we wanted from your list of hyperbole is the same amount of estus/health. You can still summon, seed, run to boss, etc.
You sound like an ass that got gank spanked.
>>
>>339109612
lmfao are you not a hardcore gamer? you should be keeping notes of every value on everything and testing everything when a new patch drops like the hardcore gamer crowd From develops their game from. PATCH NOTES?! EVERYONE POINT AT THIS FUCKING CASUAL AND LAUGH!
>>
>>339120527
You get iframes the entire rolling animation when you have the ring on.
>>
I need a good build for demon fisting

Send help
>>
>>339121150
for the Carthus Milkring?
proof?
the wiki says you get the same i frames as a standard roll
>>
>>339120489
in PvE, yes
>>
>>339121358
Nope.
>>
>>339120603
Holy shit. What are your stats?
>>
>>339121358
He means bloodring
>>
>>339121426
45 STR 40 DEX refined Caestus +10
The guy probably had Prisoner's chain on.
>>
>use rest
>enemies do their entire moveset and it misses
>works on idiots in pvp too

why
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg (157 KB, 837x810) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg
157 KB, 837x810
>>339102091
Why does the water have the reflection of a clear sky even though the sky box is literally black?
>>
>>339121451
oh.
says it only gives 2 more frames, that covers the whole roll?
>>
File: Lmaoa.png (130 KB, 759x219) Image search: [Google]
Lmaoa.png
130 KB, 759x219
>>339121631
>>
>>339120313
this is the one ring that needs a nerf in pvp, and yet it will never be nerfed
>>
>>339121738
so is it worth it or is it a shitter meme?
>>
>>339121968
It's worth.

A .5 second increase of I-Frames is pretty good
>>
>playing on PC

kek
>>
>>339121968
That and you can counter the downside with a Steel protection.

The "testing" those fucks did about the nerfs in PVP were very flawed.

For one they had a scaled down phantom taking the hits

For two, they fucking tested with a sweet spot weapon.

And lastly they were wearing armour, making many of the numbers null
>>
>>339121586
time is convoluted.
>>
>>339122162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk3r5ujuuPY
>>
>>339121586
because the flames of those worlds are gone and as such unkindled are near "blind" to the sky.
>>
>>339108608
>>339108617
>>339108635
The only good aspect of it was being able to fight the boss again. Aesthetics were terrible because it was reliant on the fact that enemies would de-spawn after you killed them a certain number of times. It basically made it easy mode for people who would just bash their heads on enemies until there was nothing left while also making farming extremely tedious and letting the devs get away with shitty enemy placement under the guise of "hurr just kill em till dey gone mayne". People who defend this mechanic are extremely short sighted.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (44 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
44 KB, 549x563
>>339103204
> you'd only be mad at this if you were a xbone player.

> you'd only be mad at this if you played the game it was designed to be played.

ftfy.
>>
>parry and backstab were fun and balanced in ds2
>instant backstab bullshit is back in ds3
>and hornet cunt
I think we need 2 more nukes
>>
>>339123460
you're a moron, there are no instant backstabs in three, it's hit confirm again
>>
>>339122667
Thank you.

This is much more appreciated
>>
File: ds3.png (308 KB, 572x970) Image search: [Google]
ds3.png
308 KB, 572x970
>>
>>339124681
good, less normies
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.