[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gravity rush 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (155 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
155 KB, 765x497
>new power and combat styles
>bigger map
>talisman system to modify your abilities
>asynchronous mutliplayer element with coop and competition
>more variety in side quests

Who else /hype/ ?
It seems the devs really listened to the players and worked to suppress the flaws of the first game while keeping and emphasyzing what was already great.
>>
>Gravity Rush thread
>0 replies
Why is this game so obscure?
>>
I just hope they've fixed the hit detection. I tested this back in August before it was announced, and the hit detection was fucking horrible, even compared to the first game.

It was fucking hilarious watching the TGS trailer and seeing some of the "epic" shots of places that I knew for a fact were still barebones as fuck though.
>>
>>339102245
There will be a demo at E3 so we'll know then. How come you could put your hands on it ?
>>
>>339101863
Cautiously hyped, btw has anyone tried the remaster on PS4 of the first game?
>>
File: 4.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
4.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>339102535
Yeah, it's a solid port.
>>
>>339102743
Worth buying if I already have the Vita version?
>>
>>339102442

>How come you could put your hands on it?

Sony advertised that they needed some focus testers that were familiar with Gravity Rush on reddit's Vita subreddit and vitagen found out. I sent them an email and got in, since I was in the area when they were doing the tests. It was fantastic timing on my part; I'm normally from SoCal, but I was visiting family in the bay area (where the test was held) when they were holding it.

>There will be a demo at E3

Shame I won't be able to actually, y'know, play it. I'll be at E3 but there's a thing called ethics and since I was literally paid to do testing for the game I'm not touching that shit with a 10 foot pole. It hurts, but I'm not going down that path and I'm certainly not justified in playing it without writing a preview for it.
>>
>>339102797
I thought it was.
>>
File: 1448143912018.png (9 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1448143912018.png
9 KB, 691x597
No game beside possibly FFXV makes me instantly light up with happiness and hype where I hear it's name and the possibility of new information.

I love Gravity Rush. So Much.
>>
>>339102889
That's neat and not so neat at the same time. I guess it's the price to pay for getting a glimpse before anyone else
>>
>>339102889
>Shame I won't be able to actually, y'know, play it. I'll be at E3 but there's a thing called ethics and since I was literally paid to do testing for the game I'm not touching that shit with a 10 foot pole. It hurts, but I'm not going down that path and I'm certainly not justified in playing it without writing a preview for it.

What did he mean by this? Why can't you play the new gravity rush 2 demo it and what has it got to do with ethics?
>>
>>339102743
>>339103093
The whole universe and atmosphere were really cool, but for me it's the sensation of freedom you get when you're playing. The thrill you get when you let yourself fall just to stop before hitting the ground and then going up again to look at the city was amazing
>>
>>339103393

Yeah, true. If someone else from the site I write for agrees to write the preview for the game and the demo isn't behind closed doors I might still snag some time with it when I have the time. Otherwise, I've got other games to worry about anyway. Still waiting on Atlus's E3 appointments email... I'm ready to play some fucking Persona 5.
>>
>>339103716
This year is prosperous for PS4
>>
>>339103625

I'm a reviewer. Somehow they didn't ask when I applied for that Gravity Rush 2 testing thing.

I'm recusing myself from playing the demo at E3 because I won't be able to write a preview because of the glaring conflict of interest considering the fact I was paid $125 to test the game before it was announced back in August.

Even if I personally might feel I could write an unbiased preview, that's still a major deal. I've got to stand back from covering the game.
>>
>>339103884

Heh, no kidding. I just got my review copy of Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator yesterday, too... and Atelier Sophie review code went out today. I just finished with some RPG reviews though so I'm kinda glad someone else on the site got that one.
>>
>>339102535
Controls are waaaaaaay better.
>>
>>339103628
>The thrill you get when you let yourself fall just to stop before hitting the ground and then going up again to look at the city was amazing
I found these aspects to be incredibly relaxing.
>>
>>339103953
Oh okay, I see, I thought you beta tested the first gravity rush so it didn't make sense to me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.