[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elusive Target #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: hitman 2016-05-28 04-50-43-69.jpg (94 KB, 995x626) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-05-28 04-50-43-69.jpg
94 KB, 995x626
How did it go?
>>
I didn't get a perfect rating, only 4 HITMAN™ logos for me

Shouldn't have tried to push him over the ledge, I took out his guards and even threw a coin to distract the bitch on a smoke break at the side of the mansion. But some asshole saw me toss his ass over the side.

I should have poisoned the wine and took him out discreetly in the toilet

Fuck
>>
I perfected it after scouting ahead because you can just restart the mission when shit goes wrong
>>
>>339099146
>I should have poisoned the wine and took him out discreetly in the toilet
You would have had to take care of the two guards first, since they follow him into the toilet.
>>
>>339100945
I did, but I opted to push him which fucked me over. I got cocky and I paid the price of being spotted. I don't think I'll be killing elusive targets in the open anymore after this, no matter how big the carrot being dangled is.
>>
>>339098608
My plan was pretty complex so it took a few restarts, but I got SA in the end:

>start as a mansion guard
>subdued the guard outside Silvo's room and took his gun
> went down to the lounge, shot the camera outside and placed the gun there for the target to find
>knocked out the first guard as he took the gun to the security room and the second as the target left for the wine cellar
>Strangled the target in the corridor connecting the garage and the cellar
>escaped by car

It was a good contract, much better than the last one.
>>
>>
File: nervous frog.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
nervous frog.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>339101912
Mine was completely made up on the spot
>Poison the wine
>Dude goes to barf
>The fucking guards get in the toilet instead of staying outside
>Attract one guard, knock him out
>While the dude goes back to the wine place, try to attract the other guard to the laundry room
>The target comes in by himself
>Quickly fiber wire him and put him in the box
>One second later the guard enters
>>
Oh fuck is there still time???
>>
>>339102537
~34 hours left
>>
>>339102537
Yes.

You have until this time tomorrow.
>>
>>339102637
>>339102689
phew then I have time to go to my moms funeral
>>
>>339102784
there's a graveyard in sapienza, just simulate it
>>
>>339098608
No Silent Assassin rating this time, sadly. Taking care of his bodyguards seemed too much of a hassle, so I just poisoned the wine.
>>
>>339101912
>restarts
>Elusive Target
Huh?
>>
>>339103154
You can restart until you reach the point where you kill the target.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1poASWdEc
>>
>>339104624
it's out in a couple of days, right?
>>
>>339104717
May 31
>>
>>339104717
Yeah, on the 31st.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.