[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settle can we all agree that Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dragonaerie.png (1 MB, 1418x799) Image search: [Google]
dragonaerie.png
1 MB, 1418x799
Now that the dust has settle can we all agree that Dark Souls 2 has more consistently good environments than DeS, DaS1, and DS3?
>>
Now that the dust has settled can you stop making shitty bait threads that every braindead fuckin' halfwit is going to respond to?

You wanna get your dick sucked kid?
>>
bait
>>
>>339091268
NO.
>>
>>339091386
I mean it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>339091268
>it's a "can we all agree on my shit opinion" thread
>>
>FotFG
>Shaded Woods
>Lost Bastille
>Huntsman's Copse
>Earthern Peak
>Harvest Valley
>Iron Keep
>Iron Passage
>frigid outskirts
>Drangleic Castle
>Tseldora Brightsone Cove
>even remotely good

Literally the only two areas that were even passable in that game were No-Man's Wharf which I actually enjoyed quite a bit despite terrible enemy variety and Heide's sheerly for the visuals, it's horrendous from a design perspective and contains two of the most offensive bosses in the series. One of which gets FUCKING REUSED in one of the most story critical areas in the game later on.

What a piece of shit game.
>>
File: 1434421649762.jpg (449 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434421649762.jpg
449 KB, 900x900
>>339093478
Oh, forgot to mention I thought Sunken King was alright too I guess, pretty decent loot and looked passable with cool architecture.

Brume tower looks like fucking shit from the inside and is would be alright from a design perspective with it's focus on verticality if it weren't for the terrible enemy placement and enemies with outrageously high poise.

That one area in Brume Tower, you know the one, with the skellys and the Ashen Idol and the shittily animated giant, is probably the worst area in any souls game, except for Iron Passage, which is in the SAME DLC that some retards claim is the best content in the series.

No I won't fucking apologize Dark Souls 2. You fucking suck.
>>
what level in darksouls 2 was good exactly?
>>
>>339094002
Majula.
>>
>>339095442
I didn't like the obnoxious music box 0/10
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.