[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most fun you've had playing a split-screen or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: fighting games.jpg (179 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
fighting games.jpg
179 KB, 1032x774
What is the most fun you've had playing a split-screen or shared-screen game?

I normally hate sports games but playing NFL blitz 20-03 with my bros was fun as fuck. What a ridiculous game
>>
>>339088085

xiangua had a 10/10 ass in SC2
>>
NBA Jam co-op while teasing one another because one of us screwed up choosing which player he wanted to play
>>
Monkey Ball with the punching glove game was stupid fun.
>>
File: 444.png (466 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
444.png
466 KB, 640x360
>>339088085
Earth Defense Force 2025
>>
Toe jam and Earl on the Genisis nothing can beat it.
>>
Future Perfect
>>
>no Link
lel
>>
>>339088085
>spawn
>square button
wait hold the fuck on the PS2's guest character was that fighting game guy
>>
File: Karbox.jpg (40 KB, 320x446) Image search: [Google]
Karbox.jpg
40 KB, 320x446
>>
>>339091101
Probably the Destiny mod
>>
>>339091101
The PS3/360 HD port has both Heihachi and Spawn

but it had no Link so the sales were shitty.
>>
>>339091101
That's SCII:HD
>>
File: Swervestar.jpg (41 KB, 800x635) Image search: [Google]
Swervestar.jpg
41 KB, 800x635
>>339091152
I agree anon, such a fun and well-balanced fair game.
>>
File: TwistedMetal2.jpg (45 KB, 418x292) Image search: [Google]
TwistedMetal2.jpg
45 KB, 418x292
Twisted Metal 2 with my brother.
>>
>>339088085
DEF JAm Fight for NY on the PS2.

That game is trucking great.
>>
>>339088085
Timesplitter 1 and 2. Doing the campaign with a friend was a blast.

PC remaster with netplay where?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>339088085
3 Friends and I camped on blop2 high jacked, for 3 years after it came out.
2v2, 17 class points. Usually the same team, for balancing. One person in the room with the two entrances in the same direction, an other watching the ladder and spawn point in an other room.

We screen watch, so just when we thought we were all safe in our corner, we would get penetrated through the wall from across the map. We eventually had to make up a ruleset, no LMGs, no fmj.

In this meta, obviously, we didnt get raped through the floor anymore with someone randomly swinging their Mk like they have a rope attachment. It also brought the skorpion, saiga, kaps and the good ol' trusty riot shield. The pipe room below, aka extraction point, also became viable.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.