[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone still play this shit? Is the community decent? About
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ESO-Tamriel-Unlimited1.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ESO-Tamriel-Unlimited1.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
Does anyone still play this shit? Is the community decent?

About to pick it up for 25 bucks. Feel like it's worth it at that price.
>>
It's dead.
>>
>>339057047
I'm not sure, it was decently populated when i installed it a few months ago.

Keep in mind the game runs like shit. I have a high end PC and textures for characters weren't even loading until i was a foot away from them. I asked chat and it seemed to be a common problem, not sure if its been fixed.
>>
>>339059253
yeah heard that. Someone told me it actually runs better on the PS4 even though that doesnt make any sense to me.
>>
File: 1463504301770.jpg (109 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463504301770.jpg
109 KB, 640x360
i bought it for $13 off cd keys

i have fun for about 6 hours

havent touched it since

u have to spend real money for a mount

combat is ok

enviroments are ok

nothing special

if you love mmo's/elder scrolls you will prob enjoy it
>>
>>339057047
NO.
>>
>>339057047
Its a MMO that isnt WoW and was shat on by the media, whay do you think?
>>
>elder scrolls game set on whole continent
>artsyle is 100% skyrim

Fucking why
>>
>>339057047
There's 4 expansions including the one coming out on the 31st. You can get access to them all by paying the subscription fee, which also gives you 1500 "crowns", the paid currency, which you can use to buy a mount.

Otherwise, the game isn't worth it. Takes forever to get anywhere without a mount, animation and aesthetics are garbage, I really only play it with friends to kill time.
>>
You can buy a key from steam and redeem it on the site and then refund the game on steam to activate free to play mode
>>
>>339059839
Yeah I'm thinking I would subscribe to their service for a month or two to get the most from the game right from the get go and then cancel it and never touch it again unless some other big expansion comes out.
>>
>>339060091
End game balancing is fucked too. Anything other than glass cannon sorcerer is complete garbage, which sucks if you like to tank.
>>
>>339060451
Sounds like most MMO's
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.