[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/A9i7i7LHmL0 remind me why you don't play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: poep.jpg (160 KB, 1918x524) Image search: [Google]
poep.jpg
160 KB, 1918x524
https://youtu.be/A9i7i7LHmL0

remind me why you don't play the best ARPG there is anon?
>>
File: IPQTk2e.jpg (262 KB, 500x2500) Image search: [Google]
IPQTk2e.jpg
262 KB, 500x2500
>>339052174
lol?
>>
Because I played it for about 6 hours one day, then got very bored and uninstalled it.
>>
Because when i play an arpg i want to kill stuff for loot to equip so i can kill more stuff for more loot to equip.

PoE doesn't have that, the only thing you do is sell loot you drop and equip loot you buy.
The endgame is literally trading instead of playing the game, and that's bonkers.

Also mmo tier daily quests, fuck off with that shit.
>>
File: fo4xK4B.jpg (602 KB, 500x6151) Image search: [Google]
fo4xK4B.jpg
602 KB, 500x6151
>>339052445
>>
>>339052464
You can easily play poe self-found.

Make build that just works with random gear and build you second char around with what you found with the first.

Also the alternative would be no trade and no thx fuck that

>Also mmo tier daily quests, fuck off with that shit.

yes indeed masters suck hard
>>
File: RjIyInJ.jpg (632 KB, 500x1850) Image search: [Google]
RjIyInJ.jpg
632 KB, 500x1850
>>339052596
>>
File: tcyODxX.gif (476 KB, 500x3250) Image search: [Google]
tcyODxX.gif
476 KB, 500x3250
>>339052934
>>
What class or whatever would let me jump in and cause explosions.
>>
>>339053458
basically you can do that with every class since skills aren't bound to the classes.

But shadow with the sublclass saboteur i guess. Then go full traps.
>>
>>339052174
It's boring.
It looks bad.
>>
>>339053827
what don't you like about the looks?

I really like the art stile, granted the graphics are outdated
>>
Honestly the things I don't like about it are more or less trivial. I don't like the camera, it's too zoomed in and the angle is too high. Too many monsters look completely non-threatening and just ugly. I feel like I should like it more, but I just don't. I've tried getting into it like 3 or 4 times, playing with the same character, but I always get bored in a few days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.