[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ruin a great game: >Add a shitton useless Dlc's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (32 KB, 460x210) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32 KB, 460x210
How to ruin a great game:

>Add a shitton useless Dlc's nobody really wants
>Add a shitton of DLC that costs more than 100 bucks in total
>Make the game so slow with every century that a static map generator game needs minute to save
>New DLC add some stupid ass mechanics that would never ever be in a medival simulator ( women rights, council has magic powers )
>Declaring Holy Wars against infidals can burst up your threat so high that even your own Pope wants you raped
>Your children now rarely have more than 2-3 good traits because of the education system
>Wouldnt it be fun if your vassels would claim more rights in the council every few years and declare war

Paradox are the biggest hacks in gaming at the moment
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1024x1365
>>339049165
Is Zoroastrianism still broken as fuck? Also, you seemed to identified yourself needlessly on an anonymous image board.
>>
File: 1463000884300.png (141 KB, 248x274) Image search: [Google]
1463000884300.png
141 KB, 248x274
B8 THREAD
WICH 2HU WUD U FUK
>>
File: consider the kill la kill.jpg (69 KB, 875x720) Image search: [Google]
consider the kill la kill.jpg
69 KB, 875x720
You can always revert to previous versions if you don't like it
>>
>>339049165
Did you write that or was it your girlfriend?
>>
>>339049621
I bet his wife's son helped him to write it
>>
>>339049165
>>339049546
this, Paradox keeps older versions as backups accessible same way you access beta versions of other games
>>
Oh and lets not forget:

>Banishing now has absolute no purpose because you dont get the titles or the money
>Hosts attacking you will lose their money the exact time you capture them so you dont get money for banishing them
>Imprisonment now has an even smaller chance of success than previous games

Also Tribals are shit btw

Ruined game overall

gg paradox thank god i piarted all DLC
>>
File: image.jpg (719 KB, 540x4347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719 KB, 540x4347
>>339049760
Paradox has always been crap. Move on.

And drop the name.
>>
>>339049165
You literally literally literally don't need the ascetic packs unless your autistic
>>
>>339049165
It was a good game then came all the shit DLC to ruin in man.
The worse offender though was the magical council that can command a fucking king to do things and finally the fucking magical retreating power from EU4.
The magical retreat power allows the enemy to run away at MACH fuck 5 and replenish its army before you can chase them down, so what was once whack a mole to wipe out an army and nearly win instantly off a good battle like how a lot of actual battle were won the devs said that isn't fun so fuck history and lets make it more gamey by making them all but teleport away and come back harder so you have to fight them non stop.
Had a review praising this game and was forced to change to say it fucking blows ass since its no longer historically accurate in any way and just plain shit.
>>
>>339050680

>Make game
>Every European has the same face
>Instead of supporting more faces after game release they offer DLC for the faces

Just wanted to say that the Pirate DLC trick is still working
>>
OFFICIAL THREAD AND PARADOX GAMES THEME:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg
>>
Just don't play with Conclave enabled. It's an awful DLC and adds nothing of value.
>>
>>339051168

Also what this Anon says.
Why are troops retreating so fast?
Why am i winning a 8000 vs 6000 battle but losing 1000 nearly the same ammount of troops?
>>
>>339049683
Or they could just not release garbage DLC that just makes the game lag more and adds no gameplay for 95% of the game (Rajas of India).
>>
Somebody please tell me how am i supposed to do anything as Tribal .

I have nearl no income
I cant change into a better succession becaue most tribes are pagans
I cant reform any paganism ( slavic, norse etc ) because now its somehow possible for my econd son to form a kingdom with 0 money out of my terretory .

So even if i could conquer all the land ( very hard because Subjegation is only possible once ) and even if i only make one fucking kingdom the moment but spread about the land to get all the Holy Sites the moment a second son is born he is already the succesor of a second king title i dont even have.
>>
>>339051487
They changed the battle rules in the last update to match the combat from EU4.
When a unit it beaten it gains a buff called routed and moves at like 300% normal speed.
Then you have the units, its less about numbers and more about quality of troops, ive seen an army of 8000 beat an army of 14,000 because the 8000 were Muslims and had +20 to all tech because you know all tech in the middle east was fucking miles ahead of everything in the middle ages.
Games fucked don't play it, get something else.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.