[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay lets settle this once and forever Lucio or Mercy for best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
Okay lets settle this once and forever
Lucio or Mercy for best support
all other supports suck lets be real
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>339046074
>like two guys actively going into threads about games they dislike and spamming go to /vg/
Suprising lack of this when dark souls 3 cane out and that was shilled just as much. Stay triggered though.
Lucio is objectively the better support if your team is coordinated since you can heal them all so they won't die in the first place. Also his wallriding and push are too great too pass up
>>
>>339045858
Pass into the iris is pretty based
>>
>>339046074
>he says this as he goes back to his darksouls thread
>>
>>339046368
>that was shilled just as much

No it wasn't at all. It was bad but this is another level. Please go to /vg/.
>>
Lucio for king of the hill or with teams of randoms

Mercy for any other gamemodes or with teams of friends you know are competent
>>
>>339045858
lucio is team healer, mercy is an individual healer. Its not that hard to understand.
>>
File: 1463938670544.jpg (60 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1463938670544.jpg
60 KB, 640x760
Zenyatta
>>
>>339045858
you run both in payload

you run double lucio in koth
>>
>>339045858
he's pretty much as stereotypical nigger as you can possibly get. "OH LET'S BREAK IT DOOOWWN"

I'll probably never play him just because of that cringy-ass line alone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.