[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: darksoulsiii.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
darksoulsiii.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
Is it good?
>>
How about to make your own opinion?
>>
>>339045201
It's DMC4 to DS1's DMC3. DS2 was DMC2 and DeS was DMC1.
>>
>>339045404
So... technically better, with more depth, but not as enjoyable because the difficulty was scaled back? Talking about DaS3 compared to DaS.
>>
>>339045538
Yes, and also way too similar to DS1 to feel fresh. So a better game for a newcomer but a bit of a dissapointment for a fan. Still good though
>>
>>339045404
>DS2 was DMC2

I agree with you that DaSII is the worst Souls game but I think you're underestimating how bad DMC2 is.
>>
>>339045201
Yes, it is. Not perfect 10/10 though.
>>
>>339045404
And BB is Bayo.
>>
It's okay
>>
Kinda meh but better than 2 on average.
>>
>>339045201
Faith and magic builds are shit until you are level 80 and at that level you are probably ending the game. But the really worst parts are the casting time and magic bar. Also, no new spells aside from one which maybe was in DS2 (?).
>>
>>339045201
8/10

I had more fun with DS2
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
the ass was fat
>>
>>339048237
Upload part 4 already you cuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.