[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is a better ruler, Stannis Baratheon or The Emperor of Mankind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: stannis v eom.png (1 MB, 1298x802) Image search: [Google]
stannis v eom.png
1 MB, 1298x802
Who is a better ruler, Stannis Baratheon or The Emperor of Mankind?
>>
One conquered the entire earth and propelled his people into the 40th Millenium.

One can't even win a throne.
>>
>>339040063

The other isn't a corpse stuck on a throne while his empire deteriorates around him
>>
>>339039904
>they're both dead

Kek
>>
File: charaznable.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
charaznable.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>339040414
Yeah instead he isn't gonna win anything and still die.

Better to live like a Lion for 30 Millenias than to live like uh Stannis for not even 100 years?
>>
>>339039904
Both could only command a radical fantatic group in a time of war.

the moment things started to settledown in 40k the emperor's kingdom fucking ate itself. And I'm willing to bet that Stannis' army will up and leave him the moment the battle of Winterfell is over, even if he wins.
>>
>>339040872
somebody Needs to watch season 5
>>
>>339041196
why would I watch a fanfiction?
>>
STANNIS ISN'T FUCKING DEAD IN THE BOOKS YOU SHITS.
>>
>>339040423
achually, the emperor isnt dead
>>
>>339041517
Do we really know that though? There are so many factions who's interests would be dissolved if they admitted he was dead.

The only ones who openly say he's dead are Chaos, but no one believes them.

For all we know the astronomicon/golden throne would work even without his corpse sitting there. Just keep feeding psyker souls to the device and it'll keep the massive chaos portal closed, plus keep the astronomicon shining.
>>
Stannis easily. Emperor can't into politics.
Stannis also has decent subordinates and not a bunch of sons that are retards or traitors.
I don't know what would happen if Stannis sat on the Golden Throne but if Emperor sat on the Iron throne he would literally declare war again everyone else and ruin westeros.
>>
>>339041426
No shit, but lets be real, he's going to die in the books. I love Stannis in the books, extraordinarily much better character than what D&D gave us, but he's not making it to the end. We already know one of the spoilers GRRM told D&D was that he burns Shireen despite the letter to put her on the throne, and yes that's been confirmed even after he already burned his nephew.
>>
File: manis.png (857 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
manis.png
857 KB, 800x512
Stannis is the better king.
>>
>>339039904
They're equally incompetent, considering the proportions ofc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.