[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Anthony L. Troutt.png (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Anthony L. Troutt.png
425 KB, 1920x1080
Hey fags. The new elusive target is here. Anyone played it yet?
>>
Will do tonight. Is this one in Sapienza or Paris?
>>
>>339037176
Sapienza.
Looks like he will be inside the mansion, which is a shame considering how interesting the rest of the map is.
>>
I've spent 15 minutes looking for this guy.
Where is he?
>>
Oh shit, thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>339037290
oh nevermind, I just realized elusive targets aren't highlighted red
>>
>>339036912
I won't even bother, the last elusive target was ridiculously easy, at least if you spawned as undercover as AV crew. Also, can't play right now, overwatch is out
>>
>>339038480
>the last elusive target was ridiculously easy
this one is actually hard as he is being followed by 4 guards at all times and I actually failed it
>>
>>339036912
Is the game worth it ? It's one of the few games that actually make me excited, but I'm not sure if it'll hold the distance.

is it really that good ?
>>
>>339039030
It would probably be the best Hitman once the full game is out
>>
Once again, it's seriously really weird that they have all this voice work and routines and you only get to play this level once.
>>
>>339038941
The "you have only one chance" thing is bullshit.

They should give you the opportunity if you are an autist and only want one chance, or if you want infinte chances.
>>
The fact that I can just replay these when I fuck up really kind of makes them lose a bit of luster.
>>
>>339039312
Well, fortunately for you they just let you replay the mission.
>>
>>339039030
It's good. I only play Paris but from what I know Sapienza is better. Episodic contents is actually perfect for Hitman games, but long delay between levels and some players inability to play levels over and over again, can put off for some people.

Personally, you could buy it now. But if you prefer a much completed experience, just wait until the actual release
>>
easy silent assasin. same strats as 1st one + some rat poison
>>
>>339039273
Some of his dialogue is well hidden, too. He makes multiple different calls that you would have to be autistic like me to find out about
>>
>>339039273
I assume all elusive targets will be avaliable to play freely once the full game is out
>>
>>339042717
It''s the only thing that makes sense, but it makes it weird that they keep saying on social media that they will never be back.
>>
I didn't bring cyanide, poisoned the wine with rat poison and the fucking guards stood in the bathroom with him.

I got bored and just shot them all
>>
>>339043051
They'll be back after the special suit is given out I'm sure
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.