[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the book is your new partner and it's even more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: arrow.png (3 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
arrow.png
3 MB, 2048x2048
What if the book is your new partner and it's even more tsundere than Midna and Tatl?
>>
>>339032272
The bow is crealy your companion.
>>
>>339032524
What if they're both sentient and they keep arguing all the time?
>>
>>339032272
>Book is your literal guide
>a living being/spirit is trapped inside
>it also represents the gamepad
>the gamepad screen constantly has a tsundere guide constantly yelling at you
>>
>>339033280
can't wait for voice acting
>>
What if Midna returns?
It would explain the wolf-link amiibo
>>
File: E3dolan.png (254 KB, 825x737) Image search: [Google]
E3dolan.png
254 KB, 825x737
>>339036413
Doubtful. Maybe a Twilight Tunic or something.
>>
>>339036702
But the wolf link amiibo was confirmed to work with the next Zelda, why else would they design it with midna on it?
>>
>>339036964
So it sells
>>
>>339037421
It's packaged with TPHD as standard anyway with no standalone release yet, so that can't be why.
>>
>>339037545
To sell more copies of TPHD you fool. They could've made it compatible with the bayonetta amiibo if they wanted to, amiibos and games aren't sentient beings that interact with eachother
>>
>>339037545
>no standalone release yet
Rule #1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-016773

Nintendo doesn't give two shits what America does.
>>
>>339037687
If anything the mandatory amiibi with the standard copy of the game would put people off due to the higher price.
>>
>>339038112
They bought the game for the amiibo, not the amiibo for the game
Barely anyone uses these pieces of shit for the content they unlock, they are collectibles.
>>
>>339038461
Which is exaclty my point?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>339032272
>book

I'd just replay Nier if I want a book as a bro.

>>339036413
The mirror was shattered, that was the last connection between the worlds the gods left behind so as much as I want Midna to return, it isn't happening.
>>
>>339039375
Hyped for that sequel, though? He promises a happy ending this time.
>>
>>339039497
It won't be happy. None of them are happy. He's lying so it will hurt even more.
>>
It's the book Mudora. You know, the item from ALttP.

It will play a major role in this game. The player must use it to, manually, translate the old hylian writings scattered across the game. These writings will not only reveal the story piece by piece, they also contain hints and/or solutions to puzzles.

Since the new Zelda is now really open and has a vast world, you can find hylian writings in one end of the world that reveal the solution to a puzzle at the other end of the map, a place you haven't been yet.
>>
>>339040393
ok
>>
>>339032272
>even more tsundere
The perfect partner would be Fi with personality
>>
>>339039112
Then I misunderstood your post
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.