[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Guys, whats the best version of worms today?
Should I get Worms Reloaded or Worms Revolution?
>>
>>338412309
Armageddon is still the best, but if you mean only those two, Revolution.
>>
>>338412309
Is there a worms game where you can play with friends online for free? All of the ones I can find require using a server so even if you pirate them you can't play with friends.
>>
>>338412648
Armageddon, as long as it's version 3.7.2.1 you can play with anyone else who has it, either original or pirated.
>>
is the season pass for revolution worth it?
>>
worms 2?
>>
File: 2016-05-21_02-59-58.gif (2 MB, 328x392) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-21_02-59-58.gif
2 MB, 328x392
No joke, Armageddon is still the best iteration of Worms to date. Out of those two, Revolution is the way to go but Armageddon still works like a champ. Online is surprisingly active
>>
>>338413796
Despite the higher customization of some aspect of it, Armageddon is still superior.
If anything, Project X
>>
>>338412309
Both are bad, but Revolution is worse
>>
Worms 1 for the unique aesthetic
>>
>>338414298
how so?
>>
File: tIcQ9pM.jpg (64 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tIcQ9pM.jpg
64 KB, 540x540
A R M A G E D D O N
>>
Armageddon
You'd think Team 17 would get better at making the same game over and over again, not worse.
>>
I used to play Worms with my cousins all the time, it was really popular in cybercafes in my town.

When the 3D worms game came out it was mind blowing to me, I remember playing it at 15FPS on my HP PC.

Good times.
>>
Worms 4 Mayhem
Fuck you, I liked it
>>
Worms world party was fucking god-tier
>>
>>338412309
Nothing come close to Armageddon

Reloaded likely still has the online bug so wont work
Revolution has water balls and regenerating health
>>
which has more content, armageddon or world party?
>>
>>338416282
>You'd think Team 17 would get better at making the same game over and over again
Considering they entirely abandoned Armageddon when it still ran only on W95-98, that since 2002 all the updates come from a guy(Deadcode) who's not part of Team17, and that the majority of features we consider a must were included only after Deadcode took the project, it's not very surprising...

>>338417512
When it cam out, maybe, but as of now(and since more than a decade actually), Armageddon took the crown again...99% of what was possible in WWP and not in W:A, is not possible in W:A too, with more control and customization.

>>338417772
Armageddon.
>>
>>338416282
the current team probably has nothing to do with the original whiz kid demosceners from the 90s
>>
>>338417636
but you can turn all that off
>>
>>338417992
no, you cant you cretin. water physics and worm classes is the whole reason revolution exists.
>>
I thought Revolution's water mechanics were a step in the right direction for the series but then they just completely abandoned it in the next game. What a shame.
>>
Worms wmd is best
>>
>>338418585
you can you retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ry7CNcz4Lc
now go back to suck your bull's cock faggot
>>
>>338419009
Clan Wars had even better water shit than Revolution though.
>>
>>338419012
Not out yet, and although it looks promising, all that was shown was played with controllers, and by casuals(for once, not intended with its negative connotation), so we can't really see how it is compared to W:A.
>>
>>338412309
World Party or Bust
>>
armageddon is the best. the most recent one is OK and has some fun mechanics but armageddon is better overall

the new worms promises better physics so you might also want to wait for that
>>
>>338412309
Armageddon and WWP are still the best in terms of content
>>
File: 1461630568133.jpg (23 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1461630568133.jpg
23 KB, 600x549
>1999 was 17 years ago
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.