[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys ever had like a weird dry spell of motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: mfw.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
Any of you guys ever had like a weird dry spell of motivation to actually play games? I feel like im fucking impotent. The thought of me playing something is just 'meh' is this just a phase?
>>
>anon is finally growing up
>>
sometimes your body doesn't feel like staring at a screen for six hours, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>338406686
>le growing up meme

The sign of needing to focus your attention on specific things and sacrificing hobbies to do so is the sign in of a stunted manchild
>>
Nah, Overwatch is out in a few days and I was surprised at how much fun I had in the beta.

I'm also keen to try out Doom and Total Warhammer.
>>
Happens to me sometimes. Usually when I force myself to play a fun game, the feeling goes away and I go back to being addicted to it.

Enter The Gungeon has been the game that gets me out of that spell most often.

Also happens when a new game that looks interesting comes out.
>>
Whenever this happens I go out of my way to play something different.
Playing nothing but one genre of games will burn you out.
>>
>>338407016
This. I'll probably buy doom and binge it until overwatch comes out so I don't go mad
>>
only game i'm lookin forward to is mutants in manhattan. character action games keep my attention longer than most games

tried tropico 5 since it was free, but man that game is overwhelming and i dont know politics too well.
>>
>>338406582
quit
masturbating
so
often
>>
Usually happens after i finish a game. Finding something to play between a huge backlog feels like a chore.

I pick something and then i force myself to play through the start of it before it "clicks"
>>
>>338406846
No I literally live a NEET life outside of work so its not that
>>
>>338406582
Usually happens after I beat a new game. Or when I have a bunch of new games to choose from.
>>
>>338407969
Oh so you're saying the first 20 minutes are pretty much the worst till you finally get into it
>>
>>338409089
Well, depends. I'm like 10 hours in Deadly Premonition and it still hasn't clicked.
>>
>>338409540
poor soul
>>
>>338408973
>has a job
>calls himself NEET

Fuck off reddit
>>
>>338408973
>NEET
>Working

Are you retarded?
>>
>>338406582

pro-tip

stop playing "modern" vidya

it will drive you to suicide, it's designed to.
>>
File: 1463725224530.gif (1 MB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
1463725224530.gif
1 MB, 600x339
Which order should I finish these in since they're on my computer's hard drive and are a part of my backlog of media?

>watch Purple Rain
>watch Straight Outta Compton
>beat Mirror's Edge
>beat Killer Is Dead
>beat Hitman: Absolution
>watch JoJo - Stardust Crusaders
>watch Amagi Brilliant Park
>>
>>338410492
>killer is dead
man i played that drunk and i had to stop at that one thorn ass lookin boss because it required mashing. i was too smashed to do it so i never got passed him

hes like the first or second boss?
>>
Is playing vidya your job or something?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.