[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female character is presented as pure, innocent virgin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: yuna.jpg (134 KB, 1172x750) Image search: [Google]
yuna.jpg
134 KB, 1172x750
>female character is presented as pure, innocent virgin,
>she ends up having sex

fucking gets to me every time
>>
>>338404852
Protip: Most humans have sex. Except the ones on /v/
>>
>>338404952
Yeah well this is fiction so why would the player be forced to put up with used goods?
>>
>>338404952
I play video games as a form of escapism, I don't want to be triggered by the same things in games that trigger me in real life.
>>
>>338405181
Why would someone shoving his massive man meat into a woman trigger you?
>>
>>338405349
Because I hate the idea that women freely give out sex and that women enjoy having sex with men who are better looking and more charming than me, yet here am I alone and unwanted.
>>
File: _sorrow1372348195168.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
_sorrow1372348195168.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>>338405690
Many on /v/ know that feel
>>
>>338405690
Then do something about it instead of whining like a fag on the internet.
>>
>>338404952
I wish.
This place is infested by norman.
There is no safe place for perma-virgins to meme anymore.
>>
This thread is undoubtedly full of 16 year olds
>>
Why do you /r9k/ faggots feel the need to leave your containment board?
>>
>>338406456
I never was on r9k. I use video games to forget the pain of living
>>
>>338406456
Because I like video games and like to discuss them here as well? And /r9k/ is full of normies and white knights who rub salt in our wounds

>>338406345
Do what? I have crippling social anxiety
>>
>>338407152
Seek help
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.